Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I thought I was right.I didn't mean to be rude' date='if I was I'm sorry.tehodis, you always seem very angry with me.:(

[/quote']

I'm just annoyed. :/ I mean, you can just look at the link he gave, then you would have found out, and then you wouldn't have kept saying you were right. :/

I say, chances are the only third party character in SSBB is Solid Snake as for his creator had originally requested for him to be in Melee, but was turned down since the game was already too far in development. Plus, I would hate to see Roy go, since he was my best character (G&W was my fav).

What did Diety Mitsu do so wrong he just gave an oppinion that's not right to get all evil on him

He didn't give an opinion. :/ He said something he thought to believe was true, Bdiddy proved him wrong using the official website, and DM refused to believe him. :/

What did Diety Mitsu do so wrong he just gave an oppinion that's not right to get all evil on him

He didn't give an opinion. :/ He said something he thought to believe was true' date=' Bdiddy proved him wrong using the official website, and DM refused to believe him. :/

[/quote']

O sorry didn't know (don't look at me like that :?)

I don't want Roy to leave either. If Ike has the same moves' date=' thats okay, but...

Like someone else said, Samurai Goro(sp?) is an Assist Trophy. They are almost the same thing as Pokeballs, which makes me think if they are replacing them with Pokeballs all together. :?

[/quote']

Nah, there's already been some images released of some of the new Pokemon from the balls. Like Regice.

I was just playing Mele yesterday. I've had the game for 6 years, and I still play the game. I even still have the original, and I play that sometimes, too!

Anyway, Jigglypuff will probably hang around for another game, but I might as well say sayonara to Mewtoo and Ness, maybe Game & Watch while I'm at it.

I'm sure that Luigi and/or Dr. Mario won't make the cut, either. Doc is basically a copy of Mario with new names on the same attacks, his vitamin attack is just a stronger fireball. Luigi has the same concept but just fights a bit differently.

Cp. Falcon might still be in. To be honest, no matter how dorky he looks, he'll probably stay in the game. He's a fast fighter, a similar opposite to Ganondorf, who might not make the cut, maybe, he's stronger then Falcon, but way too slow, and his moves are strong and powerfull and can make a quick "getaway" if you know what I mean, for those of you who play the game for hours on end and have become masters of the game, like me. :D

Some other varitations, like Little Link will probably be cut, as since they already have Link, who's stronger then Little Link, and Pichu, too. Pichu was like Pikachu, although the attacks hurt itself (Recoil damage) all of the time. The Fire Emblem characters, however, have me puzzled the most. They are great fighters, no doubt, but I'm just not sure if they'll be in the game, or which one, out of the 2.

Well, Nintendo has time, 'bout 3 months, givertake another week or 2. But, hey, who's to say. Our only hope is to wait until December.

Or keep going onto Smash Bros. DOJO!! every day. Like I do. :D

Edit: I know some of you already covered this, but you just had to hear it from me. Sorry.

I have a wii but I lost melee think but I still have the one from N64. I might have it. My favorite character was roy and I would never lose to people in my neighborhood and we used to have serious competion and it got all rough and we were cussing. But Im always the champ! They even had me play as mario and I still beat everyone. Then they would want to play it on my n64 because they thought they would still win but I played with mario again and beat them all! There is like 12 kids who play every time. It always gets competitive when you play at my house. I can't wait for Brawl

My parents say they can't find the Wii when everybody else says they got it because its so easy to find it on ebay and everything. BUT I'M SO ANGRY I DON'T HAVE ONE YET!!!!!!

Oh, and I think the Gamecube controllers work for this game. At least, I read it in a gaming mag, and they don't lie. Really. No seriously, they don't.

Archived