Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha what about Glover? was that on Nintendo???

Yeah' date=' but all of the characters in SSBB where made by First-Party Nintendo companies. (With the exception of Snake. He was made by Konami which is a Third-Party Company. Nintendo just got the rights to include him.)

[/quote']

Well if they can include Solid Snake, I hope they include Goemon.

Yeah' date=' but all of the characters in SSBB where made by First-Party Nintendo companies. (With the exception of Snake. He was made by Konami which is a Third-Party Company. Nintendo just got the rights to include him.)

[/quote']

Fat chance. That's about as likely as a power ranger making it into the game.

[/quote']

Solid Snake's creator begged Nintendo to put him into Melee, they were too far done with SSBM, so they're putting him into Brawl.

[/quote']

Fat chance. That's about as likely as a power ranger making it into the game.

No no, a Power Ranger would have a MUCH less chance of getting in. Power Rangers are owned by Disney, while Goemon is owned by Konami(Like our friend Solid Snake here).

A boss appearance for subspace emissary, Petey Piranha.

modea04_070824a.jpg

He attacks with the iron cages he's holding, which hold Zelda and Peach. You can choose which one you save by doing more damage to the cage.

Who are you going to save? (And what happens to the one you don't save?)

Who cares? I played SM Sunshine and wiped the floor with his ugly mug. He ain't that tough.

As for the cage thing, save one and come back for the next one later. Wherever they take the 1 cage anyway.

Or if your fast, save 'em both. Who says you can save only one, anyway?

As for what happens for the unsaved, it'll probably be a deja vu of the Jabba thing in Episode VI. Yes, you know what I mean. :lol:

Probably just hold her pris'ner in their big hideout, wherever it is.

Who cares? I played SM Sunshine and wiped the floor with his ugly mug. He ain't that tough.

As for the cage thing' date=' save one and come back for the next one later. Wherever they take the 1 cage anyway.

Or if your fast, save 'em both. Who says you can save only one, anyway?

[/quote']

Just because he wasn't that strong is SM Sunshine, doesn't mean he won't be in Brawl.

And you can only save one. Check out the Smash Bros website.

And I quote:

"You can save either Zelda or Peach, depending on which cage you damage more and subsequently break."

A boss appearance for subspace emissary' date=' Petey Piranha.

[img']http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/images/modea04/modea04_070824a.jpg[/img]

He attacks with the iron cages he's holding, which hold Zelda and Peach. You can choose which one you save by doing more damage to the cage.

Who are you going to save? (And what happens to the one you don't save?)

Do you have to save either princess?

Archived