Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
woah' date=' wait why did they make cards out of Goemon???[/quote']

I guess the same reson they made cards out of the Gradius games.

you mean like the gradius ship? and gradius option?

I mean like: "Gradius, Gradius Option, Victory Viper, Big Core, BES Covered Core, BES Crystal Core, BES Tetran, Boss Rush, Power Capsule, Moai Interceptor Cannons, Solar Flare Dragon, etc."

Added your Goemon argument to the Opinions part of the first post.

**Also added some math on the averages of when certain things are posted on the daily weekly update. Keep in mind that these are just calculated estimates based on the updates that have already been made.

Added your Goemon argument to the Opinions part of the first post.

**Also added some math on the averages of when certain things are posted on the daily weekly update. Keep in mind that these are just calculated estimates based on the updates that have already been made.

Todays update on the Smash Bros website features a bit about the four special moves; Up special' date=' side special, down special, normal special.

The second part of the update is a new Assist Trophy. "Andross" from Star Fox series.

[center']assist06_070828b.jpgassist06_070828d.jpg[/center]assist06_070828b.jpg

Alright. UNCLE ANDROSS!!1!!!one!!1!

Hmm, he almost does the same thing as Lugia did in SSBM.

CANT WAIT FOR THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silencer - Actually, it's right now the most anticipated game currently, and I know about 34 of my online and RL friends are all going to buy the game when it's released even if they don't have a Wii by them. I'm going to do that too. And the repeated characters didn't make KH2 less of a hit, or SSBMelee less of a hit. Plus, their adding like 10-30 new characters, there are now final smashes (and if that's what you were referring to in the first comment of your post, they are not one kill moves, they are just far more powerful, and more rare), new items, stages, characters, and a new Adventure mode story line.

You sould add Ridley to the list

This is my reason. Metroid needs more representation. Since most of the first SSB characters have +2 people in from their game in brawl it makes since that Metriod will have another character, and since he is 1 of Metroid’s main villains Ridley has a good shoot to be in. He is also 1 of the most populer Metroid characters

Also even though Ridley is very large they could resize him to Bowser's size

Archived