Super Smash Bros Brawl (Un)Official Thread

tehodis

Goemon is a character from the Mystical Ninja Games.

Here is Goemon:

goemon.png

Anime Goemon:

shin-goemon.png(This image was an attempt to appeal to a different audience in 1 game.)

PS2 Goemon:

goemon_2.jpg

Yugioh Card Goemon:

ygogemon.png

EDIT:

Forgot to add this:

Banner3-1.png

Oh yeah!! I forgot about him! I remeber playing those games like 7 years ago I think for N64 but I forgot about him.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want Roy to leave either. If Ike has the same moves' date=' thats okay, but...

Like someone else said, Samurai Goro(sp?) is an Assist Trophy. They are almost the same thing as Pokeballs, which makes me think if they are replacing them with Pokeballs all together. :?

[/quote']

Nah, there's already been some images released of some of the new Pokemon from the balls. Like Regice.

actually, no. The 2 current pokemon are groudon and deyoxys.

BTW, diddy kong has just been confirmed as a playable character!

It looks like Diddy won't be a clone, which is good. But what would he do?

Anyway, Ness and Jigglypuff are staying without a doubt. There is no way Sakurai will cut the original twelve. Also, with the Franklin Badge, there has to be a Earthbound Character, and since Ness is the most popular out of the characters there, he's in.

I'm sure that Luigi and/or Dr. Mario won't make the cut' date=' either. Doc is basically a copy of Mario with new names on the same attacks, his vitamin attack is just a stronger fireball. Luigi has the same concept but just fights a bit differently.

[/quote']

I'm quite sure Luigi is staying, he's an original Nintendo character. He, Mario, Yoshi, Peach, and Bowser I doubt are going to be kicked out in any future game.

My parents say they can't find the Wii when everybody else says they got it because its so easy to find it on ebay and everything. BUT I'M SO ANGRY I DON'T HAVE ONE YET!!!!!!

Oh' date=' and I think the Gamecube controllers work for this game. At least, I read it in a gaming mag, and they don't lie. Really. No seriously, they don't.

[/quote']

My parents were gonna get one for Christmas, but they couldn't find them anywhere. Hopefully we'll get one soon tho.

And Gamecube controllers do work with the game.

I'll be using my GC controllers for sure.

-And finally...Yay! I was right about Diddy Kong.

Although my sister wishes Dixie Kong were in, since we do need more female characters.

Luigi wont get kicked out. he is one of the original characters, and while his moves are mostly the same as those of Mario, he is a lot different. i usually play as Mario, and i can tell you, i tried Luigi and it was way different. different fireball, running a move, jump is different, faster, combos easier, not as strong though. i was having trouble seeing as i was used to mario.

well:

I am happy that Diddy Kong is in. I wonder what his final smash will be. I do not think that: Pichu, Dr.Mario, or Young Link will be in. I hope dark samus joins along with balck falcon. King D.D. would be cool also. I think they will change ganondorfs attacks. I think Marth will return but not Roy. Mewtwo might make it. Ice Climbers is a yes. Falco might not make it. I hope the pokemon trainer's final smash is someone like Kyogre. I really want to know Fox's final smash. maybe he will call his buds to shoot at people.

Lucario - Might be in I agree 15-20%

Sonic - Very likely again I agree 90-100%

Knuckles/Tails/Shadow - Might but not likely 5-10%

Rayman - I have not seen a Rayman game in a long time so 5-10%

Bomberman - Not that populer so 10-15%

Mega-Man - Odds aren't that bad so 25-30%

Waluigi - Probably in to have all 4 80-90%

Animal Crossing Boy/Girl - Very likely because of the stage an item

and since all stages have a characters 90-100%

Geno - Don't know who he is so I have to agree 0-10%

Characters Probably Retiring

Young Link/Falco/Pichu/Dr. Mario - I read that all clones will be cut 95-100%, but Falco might come back with new moves because he is populer

Ice Climbers - Not to positive but not likely 60-70%

Ness/Jigglypuff - Again I read that all SSB characters will return so 5-10%

Roy/Marth - Probably no Roy:(, but Marth is still likely to be in so Roy 75% Marth 25%

Mr. Game and Watch - Not likely but with the addition of Pokemon Trainer anything can happen 45-55%

Mewtwo -It is likely he is in no matter what 5-10%

quote=the Slime Lord]

I hope Ganondorf is in the new game

Again I read that both Sheik and Ganondorf are in the game. Its at this site http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200708/N07.0802.1741.54921.htm its the last one

Edit: Link works now

Archived