1. 1. Fail PKMN Moves

• Transform
    • Sketch
    • Splash
    • Judgement
    • Curse
    • Substitute
    • OTHER [Explain]

Splash is an excellent move to use in a pokemon battle, regardless of it's effect. It serves as a great opportunity to delay your opponent's pokemon's thoughts, giving you a slight edge in the battle.

In my opinion, the worst pokemon move would have to be teleport.

It gets a little annoying if the pokemon against you uses it, especially if you wish to capture it. ._.

-Glasstinemo-fish.gif

Splash is an excellent move to use in a pokemon battle' date=' regardless of it's effect. It serves as a great opportunity to delay your opponent's pokemon's thoughts, giving you a slight edge in the battle.

It gets a little annoying if the pokemon against you uses it, especially if you wish to capture it. ._.

-Glasstin[img']http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/glasstin10/emo-fish.gif[/img]

It's good for the wild Pokémon

So it doesn't fail (As much)

Splash does nothing, except cause your opponent to laugh hysterically at you

Splash is an excellent move to use in a pokemon battle' date=' regardless of it's effect. It serves as a great opportunity to delay your opponent's pokemon's thoughts, giving you a slight edge in the battle.

-Glasstin[img']http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/glasstin10/emo-fish.gif[/img]

It's good for the wild Pokémon

So it doesn't fail (As much)

Splash does nothing, except cause your opponent to laugh hysterically at you

There is some glitch with Splash, that may cause a OHKO. I will look into it. Something about if your opponent uses Hyper Beam [or a move where they gotta rest], and you use Splash, and you have a certain amount of HP left, it is a OHKO. But I am skeptical about that.

Foresight is actually very useful,especially when facing Ghosts. I remember battling Venus on Colo and having to use it, otherwise Banette would have pwned by Espeon which was sitting next to my Hariyama, proud moment when Hariyama OTKed Banette..

Transform,a little annoying but when catching ditto it can help you catching. Then you just use a same type move on it.

Sketch never really used Smeargles, but it is one way of getting a nice move set.

Curse only good if you're the one battling the ghost, makes it easier to beat, and in some cases easier to catch (essentially the basic version of Shadow Half (which halves the HP of all Pokemon on the field, and then the user has to rest the next turn)) in its effect on the user).

Substitute used to be better I remember the days where you had to break the substitute which was a pain in the ass, now it just fades after a few turns.

Tail Whip and Growl have their uses, generally avoid them.

Splash is the most fail use obviously.

Guest JoshIcy

Splash normally. But for the sake of this poll I choose Substitute.

The first time I used it, it was a waste of HP. I wound up loosing more HP from that substitute breaking than I would have using Splash -_-.

Archived