The Official Joke Card Thread

Bloodrun

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got Monty Python and he Holy Grail for Christmas so i thought i'd celebrate ith this

52668at0.jpg

EFFECT: After the activation of this card follow these instructions very carefully. First take out the Holy Pin, Then count to three. NO MORE NO LESS!! Three will be number counted to and the last number counted to will always be three.

do not count to two unless the one who activates this card then proceeds to three. FIVE IS RIGHT OUT DO NOT COUNT TO FIVE EVER!

after the controller of this card has succefully counted to three, he may lob thy Holy Hand Grenade and blow his enemy to tiny bits.

P.S. I fart in your general direction you silly English KIIIIINNNNNNIGETS

I saw this thread and felt that I had to post this card:

57617fz3.jpg

Effect: When this card is Summoned, yell "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKKKINNNS!!!!!" and destroy all cards on your side of the field, except this card. At your End Phase, your opponent may Special Summon as many Dragon-type monsters as possible from his hand, deck or graveyard.

LOL!

I just got Monty Python and he Holy Grail for Christmas so i thought i'd celebrate ith this

52668at0.jpg

EFFECT: After the activation of this card follow these instructions very carefully. First take out the Holy Pin' date=' Then count to three. NO MORE NO LESS!! Three will be number counted to and the last number counted to will always be three.

do not count to two unless the one who activates this card then proceeds to three. FIVE IS RIGHT OUT DO NOT COUNT TO FIVE EVER!

after the controller of this card has succefully counted to three, he may lob thy Holy Hand Grenade and blow his enemy to tiny bits.

[/quote']

I love this card XD

52668at0.jpg

EFFECT: After the activation of this card follow these instructions very carefully. First take out the Holy Pin' date=' Then count to three. NO MORE NO LESS!! Three will be number counted to and the last number counted to will always be three.

[/quote']

I love this card XD

I saw this thread and felt that I had to post this card:

57617fz3.jpg

Effect: When this card is Summoned' date=' yell "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKKKINNNS!!!!!" and destroy all cards on your side of the field, except this card. At your End Phase, your opponent may Special Summon as many Dragon-type monsters as possible from his hand, deck or graveyard.

LOL!

[/quote']

hahahahahahahahhaahha, thats awsome!!! I don't play wow but I've seen videos of this, its frickin hillarious

So, here's my try of a fun card.

I'll post the effect text in a spoiler, but if you can't read it without the spoiler, you definitely need glasses.

[spoiler= Counter]209278xn2.jpg[spoiler= Effect of "Counter"]You realy can't read it? Buy some glasses o_o [spoiler= Click][brainwash / Effect]

To activate this cards effect, count the cards in your Deck and in your Graveyard. The number of cards in your Deck is multiplied with the number of cards in your hand, then add the number of cards in your Graveyard. Divide this number with the root of the number of cards in your opponent's Deck. You should ask your opponent before touching his cards to count them. The number you got now is multiplied with the number of levels of all your monsters in your Deck. This number does not become the ATK of this card. The ATK of this card becomes 1, it does not matter which number you counted. Now, the ATK of this card multiplied with 2 becomes this cards DEF. You can activate this cards effect twice per turn. Hf.

Archived