The Official Joke Card Thread

Bloodrun

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, it's been so long since I last posted in this topic. So, I saw this thing randomly while browsing Tvtropes, and I just decided screw it:

9BCGk.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) when you have 35 or more cards in your Graveyard. If you control no other cards on your side of the field and in your hand when you Summon this card: You win the duel.

And hey, it's at least semi balanced.

Also the first time in a while I used the card maker.

I must also apologize if this has been done before.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

E57pPk2.jpg

[spoiler=Lore] What does this card's artwork even SAY

Anyway, when you activate this card, you and your opponent show each other your bank account balance. If you have more money, do play as many and whatever cards you want with disregard to the rules. If you do not, smack yourself in the face for being poor! If you have green hair, you automatically screw the rules instead. If both players have green hair then thats just weird.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yKO5ZB6.jpg

Lore: During either player's turn: You can add this card from your Deck to your hand. During either player's turn: If this card is in your Graveyard, or if this card is banished: You can add this card to your hand. This card is unaffected by other card effects. This card cannot be Tributed for the Special Summon of your opponent's monster(s). The Summon of this card cannot be negated. While this card is face-up on the field: Your opponent cannot add cards to their hand, activate card effects, Set cards, or Summon monsters. During either player's turn: You can banish all cards in your opponent's hand, Deck, and Graveyard, and all cards they control. Card effects that activate in the Banished Zone are negated. During either player's turn: When your opponent would win the Duel: You can reveal this card in your hand OR return this card you control to your hand, then say, "Btch pls"; you win the Duel.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived