Bloodrun

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

76345xy0.jpg

I don't remember when I made this.

Hm' date=' a Chuck Norris card has yet to appear. *knock on wood*

[/quote']

ahh, that obosira the winged sky dragon of torment should have replaced the creator of light card. Its the perfect combination of the three gods.

Random Card is FTW

477783.jpg

Card Lure:

Yugioh dude: I DRAW (insert yugioh monster here)!

Simon: Sorry but i think on my opinion that card really sucks ass.

Yugioh dude: BUT ITS MY MONS-

Simon: Shut up you fat pig, everyone hates you.

Yugioh dude: *sobs*

Simons laz0r: IMMA FIRIN MAH

JUDGE CRITICISM BLAHHHHH

TWO IN A ROW >:D

477783s.jpg

ARE THESE REALLY JOKE CARDS!!!! (PEOPLE KEEP TELLING ME TO PUT THEM HERE)

COMMAND THE AWESOME POWER OF THE USA MILITARY!!!!!!

583608.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 900 Life Points and removing from play 1 level 6 WIND monster, 1 level 6 EARTH monster, and 1 level 6 WATER monster on your side of the field. Effects of all Spell and Trap Cards on this card are negated. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters whose total Level Stars equal to 6 or less cannot be Summoned. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 300 Life Points, if you do not, this card is destroyed.

THE UNSTOPPABLE POWER OF 300 MILLION CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

583608.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Yes We Can". When this card is destroyed, place "Wrath of The UN" on top of your Deck.

583608.jpg

Lore: This card is used to Ritual Summon any "President" Ritual Monster. You must also pay 1000 Life Points and Tribute monsters from the field whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you are Ritual Summoning.

583608o.jpg

Lore: This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "National Election". Once per turn, pay 500 Life Points, Special Summon 1 "USA" monster whose total Level Stars equal 6 or less to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. The turn this effect is activated, this card cannot declare an attack. When this card is destroyed, place "Wrath of The UN" on top of your Deck.

583608.jpg

Lore: This card can only be activated when a "Barack Obama" is face up on the field. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 T-Counter on this card (max. 5). Remove 5 T-Counters to Special Summon "USA - Citizens We Fight" in face-up Attack Position on the field.

583608.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of a "President" or "Citizens We Fight". This card cannot be removed from the field. During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 War-Counter on this card (max. 10). Remove 10 Counters to decrease your opponent's Life Points to 0.

Archived