The Official Joke Card Thread

Bloodrun

I originally posted this in another Joke Card thread (the one in the Any Other Cards section), but ill repost it here.

313882.jpg

Lore: If a player activates a non-"Speed Spell" Spell Card, they take 2000 damage. During each player's Standby Phase, each player places 1 Speed Counter of their own on this card (max. 12 for each player). When a player takes damage, remove Speed Counters of the that Player from this card for each multiple of 1000 damage taken. As long as this card is face-up on the field, the current Card Game must be played on motorcycles.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres my joke card!

Tell me what you think:

LOLcard-4.jpg

Name: Zombie Dragon Warrior in the Night Sky of the Undead Apocalyptic Hoard of Evil

1 Star

Picture by: JazinKay

Blah Edition

Set of: LOL-LOLOL

Type: Zombie-Dragon-Warrior-Thunder-Fiend

Lore: This Zombie Dragon Warrior who controls the Night Sky and is a part of the Undead Apocalyptic Hoard that controls all of Evil will destroy anything and everything in it's way!!!

ATK: 9999

DEF: 9998

Year: 3297

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine is a written Joke card, b/c i don't feel it needs to be a real one.

A ghost Rare XYZ Ritual card

Name: Let's Play a Gamer

Type: Rock

Attribute: Wind

Rank 4

Image: Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Marik, Bakura, Dartz, Zane, Jaden, Chazz, Aster, Jesse, Yusei, Jack, Crow, and Paradox Flipping you off while stomping the guy from ZEXAL in the nads. Kaiba has a caption over his head that says screw the rules I have money.

Lore:

"Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" + Every Card you control and in your hand

You can only XYZ summon this card by attaching every last one of those cards. This card is treated as Every Type and Attribute and can be use as summoning conditions or discards costs or requirements by removing and XYZ Material Monster.You can lose 1 Lifepoints to attach XYZ Material cards from your Graveyard to this card. When you summon this card roll a die. Mill 30 cards from your opponent's deck, and gain Lifepoints fore each milled card equal to the number rolled x100.

If your opponent can take control this card, you win the duel. If your opponent has Six Sams, Gallis, Hopeless, XX-Sabers, or Blackwings, you win the duel whenever you want. Even if this card's summon was negated. You may then take there deck and keep it forever to do with as you please.

I dare you to remove this card from the field or negate its summon. Go on, I dare you, cause I'm gonna win his duel like that too. That's my effect b****! If you have no cards in your hand or your opponent controls "Fabled Unicore" add up to 6 cards from your Deck to your hand.

At anytime, if anyone notices this card has less than 9000 ATK, remove 4 XYZ materials to raise this card's ATK by 9001. If you say "Its over 9000!" right after this, before anything else, this cards Original ATK become 69,777.

ATK ??? DEF 6900

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived