√Raelen] Raelen's Splice Collection [Please Lock]

Raelen

[align=center]2qnbm2v.png

[/align][align=center]Welcome to

Raelen's Splice Collection.

This is where I will post my Pokemon splices that I make. I frequently make new ones so keep checking back for new splices! If you steal any of my splices, I will neg rep you 3 times!

Just to let you know: I No Longer Take Splice Requests!!!

Have fun and enjoy your stay!^_^[/align]

[spoiler=Splices Group 1 ]ezg19c.pngdzbc3k.png14ukeo7.png334tfk5.pngwrdeeh.jpgofq6tt.pngfm572q.jpg11kcmbq.png28le77q.png195u1j.pngauf3o6.jpg28mpcae.png69m2vt.png2ceombp.pngfz3cxd.jpg27zyiko.jpg2qncfgl.jpgaysi11.pngvzk2g9.pngxeliqt.png

[spoiler=Splices Group 2]ev5cuf.png2lcnqtu.png1z6z503.jpg5vw551.pngjihkw1.png5cydfm.png34eomyp.pngjki14j.pngk50977.pngak9us7.jpgvy6v5y.png986fxl.png30sesn9.png20qxvrn.png34hih3m.png313nfwy.jpgazf01u.png2ntb3t5.png347zjev.png16bnjpt.png

[spoiler=Splices Group 3 ]1hz042.png

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've seen and critiqued a few of these already, so I won't again.

The Absol+Nuzleef is pretty basic. I mean there isn't too much wrong with it. I don't fully like how you have the right foot (our right). They seem to be faced a weird way. The blade on the head could have been connected to the head better. Not much more to say about this except I find the tail to have the shading off.

I like Happiny + Granbull. The one main thing though is that you should have made the pants not painted on, I mean like make them puff out from the body a bit, make them look as if they are being warn.Also the gray parts, I'd make those the white or pink parts, the gray doesn't match the whole pink look.

Bubasaur+Charmander needs a lot of work. Firstly the obvious white spot on the bulb. Next there is some missed borders on the front foot and chin. The tail is place horribly. There isn't nearly enough charmander either.

The three starter combo also needs work. The bulb on the head seems unnatural. I like your attempt on the shell pattern, but I would have ended it, and not make it flow onto the tail. The shading on it is also very weird. The tail isn't right either, too thick near the curl and is outstretched too far, or at least seems to be.

Well obviously I have a problem with the bulb, mainly being the angle it is on in comparison with the head. Also the shading is off on it and the head wing. Too many colors are going on with this one also. The patter on the sheel stomach is too straight, curve it more to get a round look going.

The Absol+Nuzleef is pretty basic. I mean there isn't too much wrong with it. I don't fully like how you have the right foot (our right). They seem to be faced a weird way. The blade on the head could have been connected to the head better. Not much more to say about this except I find the tail to have the shading off.

I like Happiny + Granbull. The one main thing though is that you should have made the pants not painted on, I mean like make them puff out from the body a bit, make them look as if they are being warn.Also the gray parts, I'd make those the white or pink parts, the gray doesn't match the whole pink look.

Bubasaur+Charmander needs a lot of work. Firstly the obvious white spot on the bulb. Next there is some missed borders on the front foot and chin. The tail is place horribly. There isn't nearly enough charmander either.

The three starter combo also needs work. The bulb on the head seems unnatural. I like your attempt on the shell pattern, but I would have ended it, and not make it flow onto the tail. The shading on it is also very weird. The tail isn't right either, too thick near the curl and is outstretched too far, or at least seems to be.

Well obviously I have a problem with the bulb, mainly being the angle it is on in comparison with the head. Also the shading is off on it and the head wing. Too many colors are going on with this one also. The patter on the sheel stomach is too straight, curve it more to get a round look going.

Well I don't quite like the new splice. I mean you did a fine job getting the mouth on, but other areas are now odd. You attempt at making more of the tail is admirable, but you didn't quite do good at it. The new coil you added has too thick of a border, and is weirdly small. The coil before it, you added to it, it isn't right either. The shading on the new coil is off also, it is too dark, lighten the borders or something. Nextly, the left foot, our left, doesn't match. I mean look at it, its 10X bigger than the other feet.

Well with the lookalikes, I'm sure I'd do it a little more intensely than you did. This is not to say yours are bad though. On the Buneary though, I don't like the fluff, the dark yellow doesn't seem right. Also you left a lot of pink all over, which Pikachu of course doesn't have. Simple recoloring alone won't make a good lookalike in my opinion.

I like the Zigzagoon, but at the same time don't. I like the concept and stuff, but excution could have been smoother. Mainly I don't like how the yellow areas on the lower body are working, like how they are two toned. Again, maybe something more than just recoloring could have gave this little guy something real special.

The Milotic one I find too cliche, but that's just me. I don't think you did the best job though. All over the place you use that brownish border. On the tan color its fine, but on all the red and blue, its absolutely ugly.

Archived