√Raelen] Raelen's Splice Collection [Please Lock]

Raelen

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply epic Raelen. The one I have most concerns out of the most recent ones is the Jumpluff one. I'm not sure why, but there appears to be some green parts below the fluff on it's head. And part of it's left arm is red. I'm not quite sure why, but I may be wrong. But very nice splices indeed. And i'll request something I think will look nice in your collection:

Aggron + Scizor.

Simply epic Raelen. The one I have most concerns out of the most recent ones is the Jumpluff one. I'm not sure why' date=' but there appears to be some green parts below the fluff on it's head. And part of it's left arm is red. I'm not quite sure why, but I may be wrong. But very nice splices indeed. And i'll request something I think will look nice in your collection:

Aggron + Scizor.

[/quote']

Thaynx for the compliment. As for your comments, yes, there is some green under the fluff on the top of the head. It's the leaf. (Jumpluff does have a leaf) Also, yes, I added some red on the Scyther arms. I wanted to use a little more of Pikachu's cheek color on the splice, so I thought that would be a good way.

Anyways, thaynx for your observation and I'll get on your request sometime in the near future. ^_^

(Why is everyone requesting Scizor? Lol)

Zeroshot's 2-8 pokemon challange.

2 Pokemon: Gallade + Magneton

3 Pokemon: Onix + Pidgeot + Slowbro

4 Pokemon: Dusclops + Scizor + Electavire + Crobat (Wings are not allowed)

5 Pokemon: Heatran + Lapras + Torterra + Moltres (Wings not allowed) + Gallade

6 Pokemon: Mewtwo + Venusaur + Empoleon + Ditto (lol) + Gardevoir + Regice

7 Pokemon: Ramphardos (sp?) + Charizard (wings not allowed) + Claydol + Regirock + Jynx + Magmortar + Bidoof

8 Pokemon: Machamp + Gallade + Gastly + Deoxys + Kyogre + Delibird + Palkia + [Any pokemon from the Geodude line]

There, that should keep you busy for the month.

Zeroshot's 2-8 pokemon challange.

2 Pokemon: Gallade + Magneton

3 Pokemon: Onix + Pidgeot + Slowbro

4 Pokemon: Dusclops + Scizor + Electavire + Crobat (Wings are not allowed)

5 Pokemon: Heatran + Lapras + Torterra + Moltres (Wings not allowed) + Gallade

6 Pokemon: Mewtwo + Venusaur + Empoleon + Ditto (lol) + Gardevoir + Regice

7 Pokemon: Ramphardos (sp?) + Charizard (wings not allowed) + Claydol + Regirock + Jynx + Magmortar + Bidoof

8 Pokemon: Machamp + Gallade + Gastly + Deoxys + Kyogre + Delibird + Palkia + [Any pokemon from the Geodude line]

There' date=' that should keep you busy for the [b']year and then some[/b].

Fixed. ^_^

I'll look into that..

mawile + Sableye? pwese? ill rep you

I will do it. You do not need to +rep me. You've already +repped me once.

And Golnax' date=' I hope the info I sent you was helpful. ^_^[hr']

Simply epic Raelen. The one I have most concerns out of the most recent ones is the Jumpluff one. I'm not sure why' date=' but there appears to be some green parts below the fluff on it's head. And part of it's left arm is red. I'm not quite sure why, but I may be wrong. But very nice splices indeed. And i'll request something I think will look nice in your collection:

Aggron + Scizor.

[/quote']

Done.

2mn21pg.png

Awesome splices' date=' what program do you use? Anyways, for the lulz:

Dialga + Palkia + Giratina + Arceus (drop Arceus if nessecary)

[/quote']

I use a program called ImageJ. (Free internet download!)

Also, I'll get to work on your D&P Legendary splice. ^_^

I'm afraid to say that I'm taking a break from Pokemon splicing for a while. I will get to the most recent requests when I am not as busy with the other things in my life. I will update the first post when I have some free time and motivation. Just thought I'd let you know. ^_^

I also will not be on YCM as much.

Archived