The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

here's my card

129512te4.jpg

[spoiler=card lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. You can Special Summon this card if you Special Summoned a monster succesfully from your Graveyard. This card ATK and DEF is equal than ATK and DEF of the monster you Special Summoned from Graveyard. If this card destroy a monster on your opponent field place 1 "Blood Counter" on this card. By removing all "Blood Counter" on this card inflict damage to your opponent Life Point equal than number of "Blood Counter" removed x500. If this card is destroyed by result of battle, Draw 1 card from your deck.

support

129512ns4.jpg

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12823mx1.jpg

This card can only be Tribute Summoned. This card can be Tribute Summoned with 1 Tribute. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every Tribute used to Summon it. If this card is Tribute Summoned using 4 or more monsters, destroy all monsters on the field (except this card). If this card battles with a LIGHT monster, destroy that monster at the end of the Damage Step. When this card is destroyed remove it, and all the Tributes used to Summon this card, from play.

12823ph0.jpg

I'm still in this!!!

And where's the extra rounds?

123745xa1.jpgThis monster can be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "The Pot". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.When this card is face-up on the field and control shifts to your opponent, inflict 2000 points of Direct Damage to your opponent’s Life Points. This effect can only be used once as long as this card remains face-up on the field.You can only activate this effect during a Battle Step of your turn. Decrease the ATK of this card by 400 points, the during battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. This effect continues until the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated.

123745ee9.jpg

Lol. Well just to let you know, so you have a great chance of winning follow the following... lol

Get an upgrade on your card (Advance Holo. Recolour etc...)

Get an OCG fix

Make it Unique

And Good Long effects.

But before you read the others remember that the OCG rule is most important!!! XD

1000th Post Celebration!!!

The person who makes the best cards will get 6 Positive Reps!!!

Please congrat me with reps for my 1000th Post!!! :P

Also because I didn't PM anyone about posting their card you all get extended time :P

I shall PM all remaining contestants to post their cards.

If you have already posted them, ignore the message.

By the way, did I mention... 1000th Post!!! :P

Sorry that it took a while, i'm on an overseas trip and it is difficult to get on a computer to do this.

Anyway, here is what i did, i hope i'm not too late...

58362ic7.jpg

Pic Credit: http://www.quizilla.com/stories/4415055/bringing-back-the-memories-kh2-sora-roxas-chapter-twenty-four-separation-and-soras-secret-form

58362vq0.jpg

Card lore: This card can only be equipped to a "Memory Beast" monster, and only if there is only one "Memory Beast" monster on the field. The equipped monster cannot be targeted and is unaffected by the effects of other Monsters, Spells, and Traps. During your standby phase, remove the top three cards from your deck from the game, if you do not, this card is destroyed. Cards removed by this effect are treated as being removed by the equipped monster's effect. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot Normal Summon, Set, or Special Summon monsters.

Pic Credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ExcaliburSaber.jpg

It's a bit rushed sorry, especially the pics (never was good with them though, as i've probably said a thousand times already, should stop...), but i hope you like them.

Anyway, hope this tournament goes well!

Thank you Monkeybuoy :D

I was going slow on my posts because I didn't know how I would celebrate my 1000th one :D

Well you all get 1 week starting from today, so no, lol. Your not late Aelsthla-Mental

Also please don't comment on people cards :P I want to keep this on few pages so I can find cards easily.

Please only post about something very important (Like posting your entries :D)

Thank you all :D

1000th Post Celebration!!!

The person who makes the best cards will get 6 Positive Reps!!!

Please congrat me with reps for my 1000th Post!!! :P

Also because I didn't PM anyone about posting their card you all get extended time :P

I shall PM all remaining contestants to post their cards.

If you have already posted them' date=' ignore the message.

By the way, did I mention... 1000th Post!!! :P

[/quote']

do we still have to be in this contest to wijn the reps

Archived