The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

This contest was inspired by ''jamief'' who's contest i was not entered in because of a late entry :-(

You all were sucked into a different dimension each being possesed by a great mighty spirit forcing each and every one of you to fight. Fight till the end. Yes that means there shall only be 1 victor. Do YOU think your good enough!?!

1st Place: 4 Reps 60 Points! A member tribute card made especially which shall go into my new set!

2nd Place: 2 reps 50 Points!

3rd Place: 50 Points!

4th Place: 40 Points!

Battle For 1st Round!

1. Konnie5400

2.CamosityDude

3.Necro Lord

4.Monkeybuoy2

Survivors: Monkeybuoy2, konnie5400

The Dead: CamosityDude, Necro Lord

EXTRA! Winner: Monkeybuoy2 :D You shall recieve 1 + Rep!

2nd Battle! (Round 1)

1.DeMeNTeD

2.J0V1

3.OMGAKITTY

4.X-L YEAHHHH!

Survivors: X-L YEAHHHH!!!, DeMeNTeD

The Dead:OMGAKITTY, J0V1

EXTRA Winner!: X-L YEAHHHH!!!

3rd Battle! (Round 1)

1.I marluxia I

2.Proto

3.Aelsthla-Mental

4.Dark Crokan80

Survivors: Proto & Aelsthla-Mental

The Dead: I marluxia I & Dark Crokan80

EXTRA Winner!: Proto

4th Battle! (Round 1)

1.weight

2.Ned93

3.Roids Man

4.Pikachu™

Survivors: Roids Man & Pikachu™

The Dead: weight & Ned93

EXTRA Winner!: Roids Man

5th Battle! (Round 1)

1.lightdiversion

2.Flinsbon

3.darknessmans

4.omega21109

Survivors: lightdiversion & Flinsbon

The Dead: darknessmans & omega21109

EXTRA Winner!:Flinsbon

6th Battle! (Round 1)

1.Kittyman

2.maxscool101

3.lookfun 78

4.ohgodwhy! (Lol i bet your thinking ohgodwhy! Was I last person picked!?!?! LOL)

Survivors: maxscool101 & ohgodwhy!

The Dead: Kittyman & lookfun 78

EXTRA Winner!:maxscool101

Round 2

1.Aelsthla-Mental vs. maxscool101

Survivor: maxscool101

The DEAD: Aelsthla-Mental

2.Flinsbon Vs Konnie5400

Survivor: Flinsbon

The DEAD: Konnie5400

3.DeMeNTeD Vs lightdiversion

Survivor:

The DEAD:

4.ohgodwhy! Vs Pikachu™ Vs Monkeybuoy2

Survivors:

The DEAD:

The Epic Last...

The Final Battle Winners!!!

1st Place:

2nd Place:

3rd Place:

4th Place:

All dead duel monsters get sent to a new world of burning flames forced to work for eternity in burning heat whilst being whipped by the former ruler of the other world AKA Duel Monster Hell!!! :-(

4th Place: Is allowed to fend of for theirselves back safely on earth.

3rd Place: Must roam free in the jungle at earth forever.

2nd Place: Is re-united with owner.

1st Place: Gets their owner brought to them and together make a new life in their own new universe!

The Actual Contest Story.

The REAL Battle Begins!..

Deep down below the earths layer, deep, deep down is another universe, a universe of pain, a universe of torcher, a universe of death legend has it that anyone who was brought here was never seen again... This universe turned everyone against each other and the last man standing was the new ruler of this world. But these monsters never knew that. It was only when something really strange started to happen...

The Demonic Human was cold scared and hungry. But they were both to scared to say a word! It was until it was so freezing cold The Demonic Human had to speak up. ''Im freezing cold!'' he exclaimed.'' Buakk! Buakk Buakk Buakk Buakk!'' (In chicken language that meant, Are ya!?! I don't feel a thing! It's times like this when I love having feathers)!!! Lucky Chicken. Thought the demon to itself. Im gonna go find some shelter. ''Hey! Look an abandoned tent!'' He screamt aloud. The Demon floated towards it, but, as soon as he moved he heard a cry of pain. Buaaaaaakk! The demon looked back and saw a chicken corpse with an arrow in it's neck. ''Damn missed!'' Whispered the Tartarus Demon to himself and quickly fled before he was spotted. ''What the!?! Wait a second if that thing hit this chicken and before I moved I was in front of him... That arrow was aimed at me!!!''

Meanwhile... The Mona Lisa waited and waited for her servant to return. ''Well?!?'' She desperately asked. ''Have you fulfilled your mission???'' ''Is the chosen one dead???'' ''Im sorry master.'' Said Tarturas. ''I shot the arrow at 100% accuracy but...'' ''But?!?, BUT!?!?! I HAVE NO TIME FOR BUTS! Lisa screamt. ''I banish you to the dungeon of pain and torture!'' ''Tartarus was furious. ''Look at you, you reborn corpse! I could snap you with one punch!

You ugly thing. You think because you are part human you are better than me!?! Well think again!!! And you dare speak to me like that!?!'' At that moment he grabbed her hand and snapped it. Her then pushed on onto the floor and jumped on her back until he heard the snap of a broken spine. ''The fool knew nothing of whom she was dealing with! Hmmph!'' And with that Tartarus legged it before her guards came. ..... Tartarus was on a rampage so he decided to go and finish of the chosen one, once and for all. They met. Face to face. ''You, it was you who tried to kill me?!? Asked Yuric. ''I tried and I failed I'm trying again and this time I shall suceed!'' Tartarus exlaimed while leaping towards her with a mighty sword in his hand. But Yuric swiftly dodged. ''You don't wanna get me mad... If you don't leave now. I, will, KILL, you.'' Her pupils dissapeared and her eyes turned dark red. Tartarus was shocked in fear for a moment, then he finally got some words out. YYYou, yyyou don't scare me! Tartarus jumped towards her and squeezed her neck. Her face was turning purple. He felt sorrowful. He let go. If he had killed this demon he would be the only one in the world left (or so he thought). ''Go. Go now before I must kill you.'' Yuric hesitated, then fled... In another area of the same Frightening Horror-world changes had already started going on... Two Best Friends For Life were now Arch-Enemies trying to knock each other into the acid pool... (Clang Clatter Bang) Went the sticks as they bashed each other, then the Lord Of The Shadows picked up Apocalypse from his shirt. ''Ha Ha Ha.'' He laughed. ''Look at you I am three times the size of you and you think you are stronger? You think you hold more power? Well think again, he dropped Apocalypse into the purple flaming acid. For the 10 seconds before all the flesh on the skin of Apocalypse melted, Apocalypse started talking about when they were both bought by their owners dad as a present for Tyler Mesawami, and how he thought they were Best Friends Forever and that nothing would come between them. The Lord Of The Shadows laughed at him and screamt ''Die you son of a!, at that moment The Dark Enforcer was fed up of listening to Gi En Stokk going on and on about his power. ''They know nothing about how much power I posess myself!'' He said and gave Lord Of The Shadows a mighty kick in the back. Dark Enforcer looked down to see the Mighty Lord Of The Shadows die and burn. But all he saw was purple liquid. Lord Of The Shadows grabbed The Enforcers leg ,as he held on to the side of the log when he was kicked, and they both dangled helplessly above a pit of boiling acid. Demon Of the Underworld ,who lived deep down in this river, was getting annoyed of all the noise he was hearing and flew to the top of the river. He flew right up to them and tried to pull Gi En Stokk's hand off The Dark Enforcer's leg but it was too hard, for Gi En Stokk weighed more than 3 trucks. Right At that moment The Dark Enforcer looked right into the demons eyes, who wasn't immune of having the life being sucked right out of him. The demon fell into the acid with no life in his body. The two monsters left dangled and dangled until they heard the sound of the log starting to snap...

Yuric, who was running as fast as her legs would carry her met these two Fiends holding so tightly as if their life depended on it (well it did, lol). She was very angry but felt like she must spare a life as she got hers spared. So she grabbed The Dark Enforcers hand and pulled him to safety but stomped on The Shadow Lords hand causing him to fall to death. But the most luckiest thing fell upon him. He fell on top of what was let of a piece of hard (slowly melting) metal plank. It was actually melting pretty fast. He had to think quick. What was he going to do!?!...

Monsters all over this world had already noticed that no-one could be trusted (as they could instantly turn against you), so everyone had gone there seperate ways... Acrana, (the Fiend Of Destruction) had started asking himself a bunch of questions. ''What is going on? Why is this happening? Wheres my owner? How did I get here?'' Just then there was a rustle of leaves in a bush behind him. He turned. He froze in fear. Luckily, his fiendish instincts told him to destroy it so as quick as a flash he powered up his ''Doom Ball'' (One of his favourite attacks) and immediatly it started to grow and grow and grow it was growing faster than any other of his Doom Balls! In about 3 seconds it was big enough so he blasted it at the bush. A demonish angel looking creature quickly tried to flee but it was too slow. Then, (the grim reaper looking figure) said ''How dare you defeat the mighty angel of death!?! Curse you Evil One Curse You!'' With that she turned into a sooty dust, and dissapeared! The cloak was left behind with a note in the pocket. It read ''You are now in the world of war. The world of torture, pain and death. Kill all your opponents in order to free yourself and become the mightiest warrior of them all! If you are reading this note the evil spirit has already possesed most of oyur companions. You can't trust anyone here. It's all for one. You must fight to survive. ''So that's why that angel was following me! She was trying... to kill me!?!'' Acrana ran until he was out of the forest then saw a mighty waterfall with a purple liquid substance flowing, rather than water. Acrana figured he shouldn't touch the purple substance so he walked a bit further down. He then saw a tall cave and decided he shall hide there until he could get his head straight... Meanwhile Liberachi Doom Lord was begging mercy for the Bloodwhip Berserker to have mercy. He had wrapped his tentacles around Liberachi's neck and was slowly squeezing harder and harder ''Woow this is fun! Aglebledanga Reisojegd Gokfajark .uoy llik lliw I.'' The Bloodwhip Berserker was going well berserk! He grabbed a rock and smashed it on his head, then stretched his tentacles to block Liberachi when he tried to flee. ''Going somewir!?!?! heehee'' The Bloodwhip Berserker squeezed Liberachi's head until his helmet broke then easily ripped the soft skin that was beneath. Liberachi's skin tore till his skeleton was clearly visible the he absorbed all the blood that had poured onto the grass. ''OOh TaStY!!'' He said. The Bloodwhip Berserker was out of control; in fact he was too overpowered. He was running so fast he slipped and fell down the hill right next to Acrana’s feet! The Berserker was paralysed; he broke his neck in the fall. (Even though his neck bone would grow back over an amount of time). Acrana was too scared to think about eliminating other people. He was focused on staying alive and was frightened by the unconscious monster down below him as he thought another monster had pushed him (but it was just his own stupid fault). Acrana noticed a figure in the distance far ahead in the purple liquid. He ran up to it. The Shadow Lord waved and shouted for help. Lucky for him Acrana had Fiendish instincts that told him the right thing to do (kinda like a conscience but more advanced). Acrana got out his rope, threw it to The Shadow Lord and quickly pulled him in, right before his feet started melting. They looked at each other in stunned silence. Then The Shadow Lord managed to say something. ‘’ You, you saved my life... A tradition in my hometown is to pay what you owe to your helpers. You saved my life, so I owe you. Big Time. I am in debt for you I shall follow you wherever you go I shall protect you from harm and any danger, so what’d you say?’’ At first Acrana loved what he was hearing then re-thought. How could he trust this huge stranger? He just met the guy! This could all be a trick to kill me! Acrana pretended he was about to speak then ran away… 2 Friends who were immune of being ''Spiritually Possessed'' AKA ''People who can't be affected by the spirit who turned everyone evil''. They were far away in a different area and had no idea where they were or why they were there... Darkfire Dragon was hungry... ''Food... food... I need food... I, I don't think I can, I can...'' ''Speak to me dam it!'' Nessor cried. ''You better not die! Don't leave me here all alone!!!'' Let's go look for food! I know! Fly us way above the sky into somewhere with, with lots of food! Yeah!'' Darkfire Dragon was to parched and starving to argue, so Nessor hopped on and they both journeyed above the skies... ''Who dare trespass into my territory!?!?! Yelled The Demon of Lighting. ''Please, we mean no trouble we just want to… ‘’Do I care!?!’’ Interrupted the demon ''Get Lost! Or feel the wrath of the God of Lightning!!!’’ Darkfire Dragon was about to leave, but Nessor had a few things to say… ‘’Is it because I’m a girl!?! Just because I’m a girl you think your better than me!?! Well think again you sexist pig!!!’’ (Nessor had some issues of being female… Don’t ask…) Right then Nessor put a 2 minutes spell on him. ‘’Expanyo Yu Tyunsus!’’ which gave him 2 more minutes to live… Lightning Demon was puzzled! He checked his body to see if she had disappeared one of his body parts but he seemed fine. ‘’Ha ha ha! ‘’Laughed The Demon’’ It seems your spell has failed! Now I shall destroy you both!!!’’ 3… 2… 1… The Demon fell all the way down to the ground and landed with a THUMP! Darkfire Dragon was too starving hungry to go take a look at The Dead Lightning Demon, so he flew ahead in hes search for food…

All alone Haldair, Corrupted Human walked along as if he knew where he was or had in the slight sense an idea of where he was going. ‘’When Darkfire Dragon saw a moving figure down below he swooped in for the prey. Haldair (who could see the future) simply turned holographic and let the dragon fly through him. Doing what you are!?! Haldair managed to get out. Food!!! Without thinking Darkfire Dragon tried again but went straight through, again. ‘’You shall never defeat me’’ Smiled the corrupted human who was very happy. ''Let me fly with you or I shall kill you’’ Laughed Haldair, again. ''Nessor had seen what this inhuman person could do, so he had no intensions of upsetting the guy… ''Uhh sure…’’ Stammered Nessor who was not to keen on losing her life. On they hopped and flew on and on to their unknown destination… They reached a grassy area with lots of trees... ''Trees grow fruit!'' Exclaimed Darkfire Dragon, and he swooped down at full speed. Haldair & Nessor got off. ''Search for fruit!!!'' Exclaimed Darkfire Dragon. So they did they gathered all the fruit they came across. Apples, Cherrys, Blueberries, you name it! Darkfire Dragon grinned with delight, but then a loud noise came from the cave nearby... BOOM!!! It went again. While munching on an apple Darkfire Dragon went inside followed by his companions... Thud! Thud! A metal door slammed behind them and Bloodwhip Berserker appeared... ''GoO GlaAH CaA!'' He gargled. I neEd To ToRCHAR SoMEonE GivV uP a CompaNioN sO I can Torcher. ThEn Kill ThEm... Hee HeE HA Ah :D They all looked at each other in disbelief. How could this happen! Just a second ago there life was saved with so much sweet and juicy fruit, and now a life will be drawn to an end!!! Haldair was confident he wasn't going I mean... He had more power than all of them, so he backed out. Darkfire Dragon and Nessor were sweating badly... Before they could say anything The Berserker had some things to say...

''i iS NoT GOing To ToRCHeR A BigG DraGoNN IT ToO BIIGGg!!! GiMeE A GiRL I Has Not NevA Tasted GALZ BLOod''... Nessor tried to run but got tangles in the Berserkers long stretchy arm. ''Let me go! Please! I don't wanna die! She cried. ''WeLl We DoNT AlL GeeT WOT We WAnT In LiFe dO We??? ''Nessor looked at her friends with her puppy dog eyes which meant ''Help!!!!'' They looked away not being able to bear to see a friend killed right beore there eyes. Then there was a screeching noise as the big copper metal doors slid open. Darkfire Dragon & Haldair shed a tear before quickly running away... Malevor-Chaos Bringer was certainly bringing chaos alright. He had picked a fight with the Axe Demon... ''Hey you! Gigantic moron! Move it!'' The Axe Demon was looking for food right in the middle of the path. When he heard this remark he was so outraged he couldn't speak. Instead he put all the anger he had into his axe and gave a great mighty swing at Malevor. Malevor was swift. He easily dodged the heavy slow axe that was coming towards him. But there was still a slicing sound. Malevor looked back only to see that Darkness was about to attack him but luckily got his guts sliced out by the mighty axe. Immediatly The Ultimate Fiend turned to dust and disappeared. Phew! Darkness was about to possess me! I bet when he did he would make me kill myself then get out of my body and leave me dead!'' Malevor was speaking to himself then realized Axe Demon was still angry by the statement he had said. ''Gee... You saved my life! Look I didnt mean to call you a moron I was just... Hey look Im sorry...'' ''Don't mess with me again.'' Grunted the Axe Demon as he continued on in his search for food...

Meanwhile... The Dark One was battling an army of angry goblins at the top of the cliff. ''Leave our teritorry, Oi!'' Shouted a Goblin as he pushed The Dark one of the cliff into the purple flaming acid. Slowly, his head disintegrated into tiny dust particles and floated along the river until it all disappeared... A skeleton shaped man was already engaged in battle with the Avenging Demon Knight. ''ARRRRRRRGH'' Screamt the Demon as he was about to stick his mighty sharp shining sword into the heart of Zealot. He quickly took out his shield and used his Reflect Defence shield. The sword bounced back and flipped and hit the Demon Knight right in the eye. Blood was squirted onto Zealot and an eyeball rolled towards him on the floor beneath. ''Ok soo gross. That had gotta hurt'' Zealot said while bending down to get a look at the eye strangely still blinking at him. Then it turned to dust along with the rest of The Demon Knights body and dissapeared. ''Weird''. He said so freaked out he couldn't move. But then, he quickly rolled away when he felt the breath of a reaper on his backside. ''AIYAAA!!!'' Yelled The Lady Reaper as she slapped her axe down into the place Zealot had been crouching. It was stuck. She made noises as she strained to pull it out but got kicked in the head by Zealot. ''You wanna mess with me B**... But she instantly got turned to dust by one zap from a dark mysterious stranger. ''What the?'' Stammered Zealot. ''Who the hell are you?'' The stranger took a few slow steps forwards before it's face was revealed. It then finally said 5 very frightening words. ''I AM DEATH. MEGA DEATH.''...

Round 2

''YoU ThINk JuST BecAuSE YoUR ArE OLdER tHAN me yOU tHINK yOUR sTRONGeR!?!?'' Asked the Bloodwhip Berserker to his close companion. ''Please let me down from here, you are the greatest and the strongest. Whatever, OK. But we have to watch each others backs. If you kill me you'll be own your own...'' Wept the Memory Beast – Forgotten Hope. i dONt GivE A shI-... Said The Berserker... But.

Just then, Zealot came swinging in on a vine and kicked the Berserker right in the back. ''oOF! YoU just KICKED mE!!!!'' I is will kill you allz!!! Yelled The Berserker, trying to get up. Just then. Memory Beast's super power kicked in. He was is his remembrance where he can pause time and walk around remembering things. He started to walk away. Then he ran. ''Looks like looks are fake. I thought that dude was just as scared as I was. But no. He’s just crazy! A real loony alright! Just then he came across a gigantic pot. A huge one. Almost as big as a car! ''What the-'' he said. But then... An enormous Earth Bound Soul came slithering out. It lay on the grass as he and the Memory Beast looked into each other’s eyes. Then the Memory Beasts time freeze effect wore of and he could here the squabbling of the others far, far away. As he was trying to hear what they were saying, he forgot all about the slithery alien looking thing behind him. Then it grabbed him and pulled him back into its pot, and killed it in the disgusting way it kills people. The slight sound of poofing was heard as the Memory Beast turned into dust, and was sent to Duel Monster HELL.

Eww. Thought Yuric - the Demonic Human in her head. I can't believe out of all the big strong duel monsters out there who could keep me protected, I had to get together with this freak. The sight of that skeleton makes me wanna gag. He better have some sorta special powers otherwise Im gonna ditch this loser. Just then the Eclipse Skeletal Beast stopped walking. He turned around to Yuric and smiled. Then he turned back and started walking again. Weird. Thought Yuric. Then the Skeletal Beast stopped again. Looked at the bright moon and started to chant some words like he was saying a spell. Something weird was going on... He was causing an eclipse! The sun covered the moon and everywhere was dark. Then when it was out of the moons way, and the light was restored he had disappeared! ''Stupid Demonic Human'' Thought the Skeletal Beast to himself. She don't know nothing bout' the true power I harvest inside... He had read Yurics mind and what she was thinking about, so he caused the eclipse so no one could see, then he done a runner. He was running while looking back at where he'd just left, then crashed into another creature, Accompanied by another huge creature wielding an axe. ''You dare attack the Dark Wing!?! Shouted the creature. If it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get! Come on Axe Demon. Do. Your. Stuff. The Axe Demon raised his axe and was about to slice the Skeletal Beast, when...

Yuric appeared and pushed him out of the way. ''Run!'' She shouted. But of course she was now in the position the Skeletal Beast was just in and got sliced in half by the mighty axe. The Skeletal Beast watched from a distance in horror. He had run behind some nearby bushes and peeked through a gap in the branches. ''Who the hell was that!?! You just sliced open some innocent girl! You idiot! You were meant to get the skeleton!'' Shouted the Dark Wing at The Axe Demon. Ahh never mind. I'll just use my Special Power to see where he is now. Then, the Dark Wing's left eye grew massively large and on it was the location of the Skeletal Beast. Then his eye shrunk back to normal size and The Axe Demon and The Dark Wing sprinted to the bushes nearby, the Skeletal Beast didn't know what to do and by the time he thought of an idea, it was too late. The Dark Wing had picked him up with his teeth and thrown him on the floor. ''So you think you can beat up the Dark Wing ay!?!?!'' Then the Dark Wing dislocated the skeletons bones in an unpleasent kind of way, then all the bones turned to dust and disappeared...

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in

63355ts6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 4 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases you must place 1 Destruction Counter on this card. Once per turn by removing 2 Counters from this card you can destroy one card on your opponents side of the field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle instead of sending it to the Graveyard remove it from play. When this card is removed from play you can Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

Entry Reserved :D

EDIT: Here is 1 of my best Fiend-Type monster Monsters ^_^

[align=center]Necroshade Corpse Overlord

2803znn.jpg[/align]

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. This card can only be Advance Summoned by Releasing 3 DARK Monters. When this card is Advance Summoned' date=' Special Summon 2 "Overlord Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Attack Position. The "Overlord Tokens" cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (or Set). When they are destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-Type monster from your hand. You can Release 1 monster you control to take control of 1 of your opponent`s monsters. If you do this, discard you entire hand. Once per turn, you can draw card and reveal it, if it was a Monster Card, destroy 1 monster your opponent control and increase the ATK of 1 monster you control by 300. If it was a Spell or Trap Card, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control and your opponent discards 1 random card from his/her hand. When the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, Release 1 DARK monster you control to negate the effect of the Effect Monster and destroy it. If you cannot, destroy all Pyro-Type monsters you control and Special Summon as many "Vengeful Slave Tokens" (Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) as possible to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position.

Disclaimer: I do not own the artowork of my card

Medium OCG was used

Good Luck to everyone in this contest

Hope Ya Like It

:D :) :LOL: :P :MRGREEN:

~Silent Hunter[/b']

Hah. From the same set as the card entered for Jaimef's....

22767et6.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard from play and paying 1000 Life Points. This card cannot be destroyed by battle (battle damage still applied). At the beginning of your turn, place 1 Pestilence Counter on any monster on the field. That monster loses 500 ATK and DEF per Pestilence Counter on it. The owner of a card with Pestilence Counters on it can discard a card from their hand to remove 1 Pestilence Counter.

I'm not sure if i can confirm one because i do not know when i will have a Full House of contestants but when i do I'll let you know. But this is how I'll do it. Ok once i have 24 contestants every round will be 3 days so 24 divided by 4 = 6 and 3 days per round equals 18 days. But! There will be 12 remaining contestants and they all need to VS each other so it will be an elimination match with only 1 Survivor in each round! Then finally the remaining 3 will go head to head in the fight for Victory and Glory! (Or as you might wanna call it a fight for 1st 2nd and 3rd Place). Anyway all together once I have 24 contestants the Contest will end in 30 days (1 Month) Lol :-)

2vwbmlt.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster cannot be Advance Summoned except by Releasing 2 DARK Fiend-Type monsters you control. If this monster is Summoned in Defense Position, it is destroyed during the End Phase. When this monster is Summoned successfully, destroy all monsters on your field (except this card). Each time you lose Life Points, Summon 1 "Shade Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) To an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your field. If all Monster Card Zones on your field are occupied, this monster gains 100 ATK and DEF instead. If a "Shade Token" has been Released by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card you control, you cannot Advance Summon a monster this turn. If this Attack Position monster is selected as an attack target while there are 1 or more "Shade Tokens" on your field, you can switch the attack target to a "Shade Token" you control. The Battle Damage inflicted to your Life Points is equal to the attacking monster's ATK -2400. If you lose Life Points this way, you cannot Summon a "Shade Token" to your field. During each of your End Phases, if there are no "Shade Tokens" on your field, this monster loses 200 DEF. If this monster's DEF reaches 0 this way, remove this monster from play. If this monster is removed from play by this effect, you lose half your Life Points.

@OMGAKITTY: Lol

lol oh come on guys please join so we can get this thing on the road! Thank You to everyone who entered and an EXTRA Thanks to those who donated a lot over 5 points to me i won't mention any names like maybe... Necro-Lord and Proto. Lol :-)

bleh, i suck at fiends...

78864rm2.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 "Evil Hero" monsters on your side of the field. This card cannot attack during the same turn that it was Special Summoned. When this card battles with a LIGHT or Fairy-type monster, destroy that monster after battle calculation is applied. After this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. As long as this card is in Defense Position, your opponent can only attack this monster with Level 4 or lower monsters.

@ Monkeybuoy2: You have a brilliant picture 10/10 but the Effect is kinda shortish and weird see you don't suck at fiends :-)

@I marluxia I Brilliant card, perfect but the Effect is small. Remember the Entry Fee (5 or more points).

cool! I'm in. I allready payed and I have a fresh card:

155008mo2.jpg

Effect: As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent cannot attack with FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH- type monsters. Once per turn you can select a card in your opponent's graveyard and flip a coin. Activate the right effect:

HEADS: Remove the selected card from play.

TAILS: Add the selected card to your opponent's deck and shuffle their deck.

reserved

here you go

129512sl9.jpg

[spoiler=card lore]If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 monster on your side of the field, decrease all monster on your opponent side of the field ATK and DEF by 500. Once per turn at your standby phase place 1 Chaos Counter on this card. If this card destroy a monster you can remove 1 Chaos Counter on this card to remove the monster destroyed by this card from play. By removing 2 Chaos Counter on this card, swicth 1 defense position monster on your opponent side of the field to attack position and decrease the monster ATK by 500. If this card is destroyed and sent to Graveyard when have Chaos Counter, remove all Chaos Counter on this card and inflict damage to your opponent Life Point equal than number of Chaos Counter removed x 400.

Archived