The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

Oh yah' date=' you still have to post the results on Neds club :D

[/quote']

Couldn't you have PM'ed that to me -_- Lol. Joke :P

And darknessmans sorry but yes. You must still be in this comp to celebrate with me. :D

Remember limit your posts :D

And I would appreciate a gift of my 1000 Posts (*Cough Reps :P Cough*) :D

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You konnie!!! :D

In another way to celebrate I will be doing offers for people who rep me for my 1000th post Celebration :D (Please note this only includes you if your still in this contest.)

A free sig from my shop :P

Ps: I make cooler sigs now! Check this one out!

10hre6q.png

If you want one, click the banner in my sig ;)

Removed. :D

Also I shall now cross out the names...

Ps: This is what I hate to see...

Tiny pics, these are pics where the actual monster is hardly visible which is stupid when the monster is what were focused on.

Types, attribute etc... that doesnt fit the monster

The helping card is just a way to summon/ get the monster on the field (Rituals etc...)

Try not to have one of those problems.

Ps: I am Not a Rep Scammer

Pis: 3 more days!

Pisz: Do NOT post unless you have an important question that is not on the first post or that I have not told you.

Only post cards!!!

What Thats NOT a rep scam :P

p.s When does Task 2 end?

Fixed.

Sorry I didn't get my card in sooner. I have so much homework! Here they are.

137090ip0.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Beast-Type and 1 DARK monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle when the original ATK of the attacking monster is greater than 2800. Once per turn, you can return this card to its owner's hand to destroy all cards on the field. If you activate this effect, you cannot Summon any more monsters this turn. Once per Duel, you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. If you activate this effect, the original ATK of this card becomes 1500.

137090pw1.jpg

Pics from

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20animals/Spiritclaw/Mythical%20Animals/DarkPegasus.jpg?o=39

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20animals/fairydancer464/Animals/AAAH.jpg?o=22

Sorry I didn't get my card in sooner. I have so much homework! Here they are.

137090ip0.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 Beast-Type and 1 DARK monster you control. This card cannot be destroyed by battle when the original ATK of the attacking monster is greater than 2800. Once per turn' date=' you can return this card to its owner's hand to destroy all cards on the field. If you activate this effect, you cannot Summon any more monsters this turn. Once per Duel, you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. If you activate this effect, the original ATK of this card becomes 1500.

[img']http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3407/137090pw1.jpg [/img]

Pics from

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20animals/Spiritclaw/Mythical%20Animals/DarkPegasus.jpg?o=39

http://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20animals/fairydancer464/Animals/AAAH.jpg?o=22

Those cards are pretty sweet ;)

I shall EDIT the list

I FINALLY DONE IT!

83599kl1.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you have 2 DARK-type monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Summoned, inflict 200 damage to your opponent's Life Points. This effect cannot be activated when there is a DARK-type monster on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn, you may draw an extra card from your Deck. You may send that card to the Graveyard and inflict 400 damage to your opponent's Life Points. If there is a 'Blade of Darkness' equipped with this card, inflict 600 damage instead.

83599tx1.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a DARK-type monster or 'Beast of the Shadows'. When equipped to a DARK-type monster, increase it's ATK by 300. When equipped to 'Beast of the Shadows', increase it's ATK/DEF by 400. When the equipped DARK-type monster is destoryed, return this card to your Hand or equip it to another DARK-type monster on your side of the field. When the equipped 'Beast of the Shadows' is destoryed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points and remove this card from play.

29mkbyr.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Summoned except by removing 1 Dragon or Beast-Type monster you control from play. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to flip this card into face-down Defense Position. This card cannot be flipped face-up except by it's own effect. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can flip this card face-up and activate the following effect:

-This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the DEF of the monster you removed from play to Summon this card until the End Phase.

79521mr8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be equipped to "Dark Aura Lohikäärme Lion". The equipped monster gains 100 ATK and DEF each time it destroys a monster your opponent controls by battle. During your Main Phase, if the equipped monster's ATK is 2500 or more, you can unequip this card and place it face-up in your Monster Card Zone to have it be treated as a Union monster (Rock-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 1500) with this effect:

- Once per turn, you can treat this card as and Equip Spell Card and equip it to a "Dark Aura Lohikäärme Lion" you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position with this effect:

- This card gains 100 ATK for each monster in your Graveyard. If a "Dark Aura Lohikäärme Lion" you control is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand to negate the activation of the Spell or Trap Card controlled by your opponent and return it to his/her hand. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

I FINALLY DONE IT!

83599kl1.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you have 2 DARK-type monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Summoned' date=' inflict 200 damage to your opponent's Life Points. This effect cannot be activated when there is a DARK-type monster on your opponent's side of the field. Once per turn, you may draw an extra card from your Deck. You may send that card to the Graveyard and inflict 400 damage to your opponent's Life Points. If there is a 'Blade of Darkness' equipped with this card, inflict 600 damage instead.

[img']http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1933/83599tx1.jpg[/img]

This card can only be equipped to a DARK-type monster or 'Beast of the Shadows'. When equipped to a DARK-type monster, increase it's ATK by 300. When equipped to 'Beast of the Shadows', increase it's ATK/DEF by 400. When the equipped DARK-type monster is destoryed, return this card to your Hand or equip it to another DARK-type monster on your side of the field. When the equipped 'Beast of the Shadows' is destoryed, inflict 500 damage to your opponent's Life Points and remove this card from play.

Pikachu that sword picture friggin PWNZ!!! :P

DeMeNTeD, my words cannot describe the goodness of your cards.

Archived