The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good News and Bad News...

Bad News: No more EXTRAS as I will need to give out too many reps. Sorry.

Good News: Im making the story now! :P

Round 2 (1st Battle) Aelsthla-Mental Vs 10.maxscool101

Story on the way! xD

Here is the Grading Scale

OCG /3.5

Spelling /2

Picture /3

Effect: /4

Special Effects: /1.5

Total: /15

Lol that is the Grading Scale.

Your story hasn't been posted yet.

Only 2 people in each battle now.

The first battle is of Aelsthla Mental and maxscool101

I gotta go now but I have done all preparations and as soon as I get back story will almost be ready! xD

1st Battle. (Round 2)

Aelsthla-Mental vs. maxscool101

''YoU ThINk JuST BecAuSE YoU ArE OLdER aND yOUnGER tHAN me yOU tHINK yOUR sTRONGeR!?!?'' Asked the Bloodwhip Berserker to his close companion. ''Please let me down from here, you are the greatest and the strongest. Whatever, OK. But we have to watch each others backs. If you kill me you'll be own your own...'' Wept the Memory Beast – Forgotten Hope. i dONt GivE A shI-... Said The Berserker... But.

Just then, Zealot came swinging in on a vine and kicked the Berserker right in the back. ''oOF! YoU just KICKED mE!!!!'' I is will kill you allz!!! Yelled The Berserker, trying to get up. Just then. Memory Beast's super power kicked in. He was is his remembrance where he can pause time and walk around remembering things. He started to walk away. Then he ran. ''Looks like looks are fake. I thought that dude was just as scared as I was. But no. He’s just crazy! A real loony alright! Just then he came across a gigantic pot. A huge one. Almost as big as a car! ''What the-'' he said. But then... An enormous Earth Bound Soul came slithering out. It lay on the grass as he and the Memory Beast looked into each other’s eyes. Then the Memory Beasts time freeze effect wore of and he could here the squabbling of the others far, far away. As he was trying to hear what they were saying, he forgot all about the slithery alien looking thing behind him. Then it grabbed him and pulled him back into its pot, and killed it in the disgusting way it kills people. The slight sound of poofing was heard as the Memory Beast turned into dust, and was sent to Duel Monster HELL.

Survivor: maxscool101

The DEAD: Aelsthla-Mental

Here were the stats...

Aelsthla-Mental’s Card Stats

OCG 2.65/3.5

Spelling 2/2

Picture 2.5/3

Effect: 3.35/4

Special Effects: 0/1.5

Total: 10.5/15

maxscool101’s Card Stats

OCG 3.3/3.5

Spelling 2/2

Picture 3/3

Effect: 2.8/4

Special Effects: 0/1.5

Total: 11.1/15

Why would I give you a rep?

I said all the EXTRAS are over so no reps anymore :P

You guys. You kno when I said I'll give 6 Reps to the best cards?

I meant everything else apart from the effect

So basically I will give the 6 reps to the preson with the best pics, name, special effects (such as holoing) and the best things that go with each other (Example: Water Attribute doesn't go with a card called Fire breathing Dragon)

Archived