The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah' date=' sorry. My sister is a bit of a computer hog -_- Sometimes by dad actually has to pull the plug out of the wall to get her off. Plus I'm often busy.

BTW, Happy New Year, everyone!

[/quote']

I know what you mean. Siblings eh, they goet on your last nerves -__-

Happy New Year!

Next time we make a card we shall put the year 2009 instead ^_^

Yes, lol!

And Happy New Year Everybody! :P

I've written half of the story but I don't know how I should end it off... hmm...

Battle 2 (Round 2!)

Flinsbon Vs. konnie5400

Eww. Thought Yuric - the Demonic Human in her head. I can't believe out of all the big strong duel monsters out there who could keep me protected, I had to get together with this freak. The sight of that skeleton makes me wanna gag. He better have some sorta special powers otherwise Im gonna ditch this loser. Just then the Eclipse Skeletal Beast stopped walking. He turned around to Yuric and smiled. Then he turned back and started walking again. Weird. Thought Yuric. Then the Skeletal Beast stopped again. Looked at the bright moon and started to chant some words like he was saying a spell. Something weird was going on... He was causing an eclipse! The sun covered the moon and everywhere was dark. Then when it was out of the moons way, and the light was restored he had disappeared! ''Stupid Demonic Human'' Thought the Skeletal Beast to himself. She don't know nothing bout' the true power I harvest inside... He had read Yurics mind and what she was thinking about, so he caused the eclipse so no one could see, then he done a runner. He was running while looking back at where he'd just left, then crashed into another creature, Accompanied by another huge creature wielding an axe. ''You dare attack the Dark Wing!?! Shouted the creature. If it's a fight you want it's a fight you'll get! Come on Axe Demon. Do. Your. Stuff. The Axe Demon raised his axe and was about to slice the Skeletal Beast, when...

Yuric appeared and pushed him out of the way. ''Run!'' She shouted. But of course she was now in the position the Skeletal Beast was just in and got sliced in half by the mighty axe. The Skeletal Beast watched from a distance in horror. He had run behind some nearby bushes and peeked through a gap in the branches. ''Who the hell was that!?! You just sliced open some innocent girl! You idiot! You were meant to get the skeleton!'' Shouted the Dark Wing at The Axe Demon. Ahh never mind. I'll just use my Special Power to see where he is now. Then, the Dark Wing's left eye grew massively large and on it was the location of the Skeletal Beast. Then his eye shrunk back to normal size and The Axe Demon and The Dark Wing sprinted to the bushes nearby, the Skeletal Beast didn't know what to do and by the time he thought of an idea, it was too late. The Dark Wing had picked him up with his teeth and thrown him on the floor. ''So you think you can beat up the Dark Wing ay!?!?!'' Then the Dark Wing dislocated the skeletons bones in an unpleasent kind of way, then all the bones turned to dust and disappeared...

Survivor: Flinsbon

The DEAD: konnie5400

So sorry konnie!!! :(

Here were the stats...

Flinsbon

OCG 3.37/3.5

Spelling 2/2

Picture 2.59/3

Effect: 3.67/4

Special Effects: 0/1.5

Total: 11.53/15

Konnie5400

OCG 2.5/3.5

Spelling 2/2

Picture 2/3

Effect: 3.44/4

Special Effects: 0.6/1.5

Total: 10.54/15

Ime dead...and after my YCM break :(

Im so sorry konnie! :( I wish there was a way both of you's qualified...

Sorry guys! I was at my friends house! I had alot of fun playing Brawl on his Wii ^_^

Anyway (Like I said) BAttle will Still be up by today (My Time) and it's 7:22PM my time right now

It's also true that I can't help stuff stopping me from making the stories >.>

Im trying my best guys

Edit: Ok battle will be up 2 weeks max :P

So no complaining =P

Aha! I never promised anything ;)

Remember I said 2 weeks max :P

Archived