The Battle Continues... EPICNESS!!! 3rd Story of Round 2 is up! xD Next story next Saturday

J123

Do you like this contest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like this contest?

• This is awesome! I am SO in this!
    • It's allright... but i guess it's worth joining!
    • Me no likey.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 2 (Battle 3)

DeMeNTeD vs. lightdiversion

Crigahkqq!!! The Dark Aura Dragon Lion had just used his special move of deflecting an attack AND absorbing a monsters soul, then finished of Malevor-Chaos Bringer with his famous Dark Energy Aura Ball. Grrr. Snarled the Blood Dire Wolf whom had lost his companion and was now on his own. ''You are pathetic!'' Shouted Gi En Stokk Lord of the Shadows. ''You worthless piece of-. That's enough interupted The Dark Aura Dragon Lion. ''We shall kill him slowly and painfully for all the trouble he has caused us, but there is no need for insults. ''Sorry Master'' Murmured Gi En Stokk. ''I won't insult him anymore''...

''Good'' Said the Dragon Lion. Now we shall begin the torture :twisted:.

Grawll Grrrrgh! Snarled the Blood Dire Wolf. Whilst in his mind was thinking...

These morons! They think they can defeat me!?! Hehe, well we'll just see what they think when they make me shed blood, then my awesome ability kicks in and the moon gives me power. Hehe, the more pain I get, the more power I recieve, and I know these losers will try to make me suffer as much as possible... :evil:

2 Hours Later.

''Hmm, that should do it.'' Said Gi En Stokk proudly. The Fiend had secured the Wolf in Titanum Metal Chains attached to a wall. '' Ahh, very good young one. You may want to look away. This will get pretty gory.

Excellent, thought the wolf.

Just then something happened that was so very unexpected. Instead of getting out some kind of sword or dagger, the smart Dragon Lion had thought outside the box as to avoid setting off any kind of special ability/ Superpower that the Wolf might have. And had brought a I-NSDE Bomb which was a bomb that is placed inside a creatures mouth and after a certain amount of time, explodes sending different parts of the creature flying everywhere. Very gory indeed. And it is special as the creature does not die so quickly but lives for about 3 more minutes in pain and agony with no blood and no body parts. It is also immune to Special Abilities. ''NO!!!'' Begged the Wolf. ''Please have mercy!'' But the Dragon Lion ignored him and opened the lions jaw and stuck the bomb down it's throat. Hasta la vista. Baby.

KABOOM!!! The wolf exploded with guts, lungs, a heart, paws, a head and lots of other gruesome body parts flying all over the place. Blood was everywhere. It was even on Gi En Stokk and the Dragon Lion. Are you in pain? The Dragon Lion heartlessly asked with a great grin on his face.

''AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!'' Replied the wolfs head.

Good. Replied The Dragon Lion. Come on Gi En Stokk time to go. Our work here is done.

''Wow! Master that was gruesomely cool! I know Gi En-san. I know. As they walked off they could hear that sound of something turning to dust and the wolf (and all his body parts) disappeared to the Duel Monster Hell.

I hope you enjoyed this long, epic, gory, gruesome but most of all EPIC story!

Last battle for Round 2 is next Saturday!

Survivor: DeMeNTeD

The DEAD: lightdiversion (sorry dude, your cards were good. It was just unlucky you were up against DeMeNTeD. :O

Here are the stats...

DeMeNTeD

OCG 3.489/3.5

Spelling 2/2

Picture 2.79/3

Effect: 3.49/4

Special Effects: 0.76/1.5

Total: 12./15

lightdiversion

OCG 2.15/3.5

Spelling 2/2

Picture 2.77/3

Effect: 3.2/4

Special Effects: 0/1.5

Total: 10.12/15

It better be next next Saturday' date=' I'm getting a little restless

[/quote']

Is that a threat? :evil:

lol, there is a mood you have to be in to write a story. I find it impossible to do a story if your not in the ''mood''.

Just ask OMGAKITTY!

When will that be? A month or so?

Ok Im geting a little tired of this T.T

Meh...

This could win the YCM Records for 'longest held contest'

In a good way or a bad way?

Ok Im getting P**sed of now.

Guys. You know I can do NOTHING about the time which has already passed of how long this contest has been on for. You guys have already got several reps from this contest and still you keep complaining and commenting. What do you want me to do? Stop this contest? It is annoying the F*** outta me so next person to comment on the length of time this contest has been going on will be negged twice

Understood?

Good. ^_^

When will that be? A month or so?

Ok Im geting a little tired of this T.T

Meh...

This could win the YCM Records for 'longest held contest'

In a good way or a bad way?

Ok Im getting P**sed of now.

Guys. You know I can do NOTHING about the time which has already passed of how long this contest has been on for. You guys have already got several reps from this contest and still you keep complaining and commenting. What do you want me to do? Stop this contest? It is annoying the F*** outta me so next person to comment on the length of time this contest has been going on will be negged twice

Understood?

Good. ^_^

No more fun humor.... -_-

Oh sh** sorry! I thought this got deleted as I didnt see it on the first page but when I got bored and started surfing teh old pages I founf it here! On the 3rd page! :O

Wow alotta contests sure go on these days.

Anyway as it's 10PM here, I shall do the judging, marking and story for the final round tommorrow! xD Probably by 9:00 PM (YCM time)

Archived