THe original ben 10

-DJ-

Yes The original is way better and has anyone noticed( if you watched Alien Force evry now or then) that the facts don't match with the original series. For Example in the orignal they use real magic, so everyone assumed gwen was a real magian, but in alien force it turns out that gwen's powers are actually alien. Recently I also realized something else, In the original the said kevin's parents ran away or somthing cause they said "They didn't want a freak for a son", but in the new series kevin he was going home to his mom :?

Yes The original is way better and has anyone noticed( if you watched Alien Force evry now or then) that the facts don't match with the original series. For Example in the orignal they use real magic' date=' so everyone assumed gwen was a real magian, but in alien force it turns out that gwen's powers are actually alien. Recently I also realized something else, In the original the said kevin's parents ran away or somthing cause they said "They didn't want a freak for a son", but in the new series kevin he was going home to his mom :?

[/quote']

Gwen's powers are actually alien? WTF?!

Alien X is lulz.

Yes The original is way better and has anyone noticed( if you watched Alien Force evry now or then) that the facts don't match with the original series. For Example in the orignal they use real magic' date=' so everyone assumed gwen was a real magian, but in alien force it turns out that gwen's powers are actually alien. Recently I also realized something else, In the original the said kevin's parents ran away or somthing cause they said "They didn't want a freak for a son", but in the new series kevin he was going home to his mom :?

[/quote']

The part about Gwen's powers irritates me, but I forgot about Kevin's parents.

Archived