adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

Eliseal shook her head for a moment and then didn't hear Balthazar laughing. "How...strange..." Eliseal said and then looked around for someone or something that was amiss. "Nothing...was it all just a...." Eliseal stopped talking and then stood up from the ground. "It's ok, Marcus." Eliseal said and then started walking as if thinking about bigger and better things.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flu look at Khemo. "I don't take orders from you. I sleep when I want. If this 'job' can spark my intrest, then maybe I will listen." Flu started to float higher in the air. "Well, I waiting."

The kids turn around and look at Zac. They prepare themselves. "It him! Get him!" The kids started floating in the air and started throwing energy balls at him. Ulf was looking as they was attacking him. "We know you sided with him. If you wasn't, why didn't you stop him?"

Zac smiled as he ignored the thrown obects as he rifled through his armour and found a small glyph. 'Stopping Balth is like stopping hell itself, it cannot be done. Besides, it wasn't my fight, I only learned what he had done afterwards. But, do you want to avenge your families?'

The 2 black figures then circled round Omar and created a portal beneath him as he sinked inside the portal into a unknown dimension.

"What is this placed?" He looked around but could not get a good look at the setting.

He walked around and saw a old man, ran up to him and patted him on the shoulder. The Old man stretched his arm and hit Omar in the jaw, sending him flying into a nearby building and crashed into it.

Omar then regain conscious. "Ouch! He can hit... hard!"

The children stop and look at Zac. "What are you after?" A voice from the corner echo in the room. An old man suddenly appeared in the middle of Zac and the children. "Leave this place. How dare you offer them false promises!" The old man shuffle and move the children away before turning again at Zac. He ready himself. "Leave or suffer my wrath!"

Zac smiled and tossed the glyph down, it was his own one. 'What wrath? I have suffered by far greater than you ever have, and I have inflicted by far greater punishment. As a summoner, I bound spirits to glyphs to use their power, I never regarded their feelings at all. But, as fate would have it, I was killed by the one who had stolen your family and friends. I bound myself to my own little prison, until I was released and breathed a new life. I have put up with much, but I have never offered false promises. I still maintain my original power as a summoner, attempt to strike me down, and face eternal incarceration' Zac warned.

~Ok, let me see...

Tsuro opened his eyes. What happened back there? he thought. He walked forward about 5 feet then stopped. He remembered fighting a behemoh and a golem or something, but the rest was blak. What happened to those guys I was with? he though. He focused his senses, and barely felt a touch of Zac's mana. Ok then. Ti o find them he thought as two black angel wings sprouted fro his shouldes and he took off.

The old man smile. "I have felt like this in a while. I believe I felt this way when we I was still alive." The old man smile again. "True I may be a spirit, but don't let my old presence fool you. I was one of the 9 great sages. You techinque is ineffective on me." The man rush at Zac.

Zac smiled. 'A black summoner knows how to hurt a spirit' he said and drew his blade. It glew with blue light and he held it in front of himself, the blade pointing at the old man. 'Strike me down, no difference can be made. But if you are truly a great sage, then you are wise enough to know the futility of this fight'.

The old man went thru Zac and stop. "I see you don't know a thing about our people." Zac body suddenly shook and begin to be cover in ice. "Our people never underestimated our enemies and go head strong even when the odd was against us. I want let you commute with her anymore." The old man figure was change as a staves appear in his hand. "You will know me summoner as the Sage Zage, sage #4."

Zac was slightly shocked, but smiled as his armour glew with warm white light. The ice began to melt and he faced the sage. 'Strike me down if you wish, it makes no difference, for every strike made at me, I strike back stronger. Someone as wise as you should know that' Zac mocked and held his blade. 'Every sage grows old, every wise man senile, every king goes a little potty and becomes so detached from reality that he couldn't make contact with it even by yelling very loudly and poking it with a long stick. You can no longer call yourself a great sage, for death departed you from your title' he mocked.

Zac smirked. 'Plants, too cliche luv' he stated and his wings beat, taking him up higher before the plants could take a firm hold. 'But if it is an infernal summon, this ruin can keep it. Nothing like that ever interested me after I abandoned the black summoners. As for the summoner, he was stupid if he ever thought he could command it. Some summons cannot be controlled'.

Zac beat his wings and sent the spores at the sage. 'Choice or not, controlling what cannot be is foolish. Even if he had a choice, would he have taken it? Of course he would, every summoner, young and old is attracted to the idea of stronger and more powerful summons. It is their nature, I even went so far as to steal some from the empire itself'.

The sage spin his staves making the spores spreading around him. He was on the ground looking at Zac. "You wrong! He had no choice because we made it for him. He wasn't meant a fate like that but..." The Sage jump up and struck at Zac. "Our kind of class will never stop wanting power, but he did not crave such thing."

Zac guarded with his blade, creating a lock. 'And look where it got you. That last of your kind is Flu, and look what happened to him. He is a vessel for pure power. It cost part of his sanity and his ability to form rational sentences. You were a cowardly race. Man craves power because he is afraid. More power means more means to push the scary stuff away, if you say your grandson was the only one who didn't crave power, then good for him. he was the truly courageous, much less than I can say about a 'great sage' Zac stated. He twisted his blade and drove the sage to the ground. 'I pity your race's future, because, in Flu's hands, it isn't bright enough'.

The Sage growled as his Zac's weapon was being cover in plants. In a second, Zac was trap in a cocoon like plant structure. The Sage got up and face him. "I may can not change my past, but I can prevent it from repeating itself. How do you know about him? Tell me!" The plants tighten around Zac as more was growing.

Zac didn't answer, he was oncentrating. 'Radiant Promise' he shouted and light broke through the cocoon. It began to shatter, leaving Zac beating in the air. 'I am myself a summon, held in life without living or dying. Flu was a companion of mine, he fought what I assume was his crucified father, which, I am guessing is your son no? In any case, even Flu was powerless to stop his father or Balthazar from absorbing the spirits in this place. Such a pity really'.

Archived