adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

"So he was able to survive and seal it true power..." The Sage muttered as he look at Zac he then smiled. "It been fun but my job is done." The Sage is sunk in the ground and disappear. The plants suddenly dies and fade away as the building begin to decay back to the ruin it now is. Zac noticed that the kids was gone so now he was alone again.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Now I finally see why Flu is like this, coming from such squalid surroundings, but there is one last' he muttered. Following to the outside chamber, he stared at the hole in the roof. He immediataly launched himself up it iinto the treasure room. 'Bone drake, reveal yourself' he ordered.

The Sage was standing near the children. "Alright continue to go in that direction. Think of it as a game." Before the children could say anything, he left. Ulf was standing there look until the children grab her. The Sage stop in the center of the room and made his staves appear. "We will drive this intruder away, but he will answer our questions." The ground shook that it even buckle under Zac.

"Shut up for one. for two, you can go through the ground and such, on this second leg of the journey there's a mighty fine chance that we run into some... unwanted company. you're going to warn us about them a head of time. we don't want to waste our energy fighting, so move. come on," khemo began to walk on through the woods, looking back once at the three of them.

Flu smile as he sunk in the ground. "Don't worry! They won't be trouble when they are in my trap." Flu heard Chula grinning. (No, we are not going to kill them.)

The Sage was on the ground. "You still trepassing. So I have no choice. If you leave, I will not follow you." He prepared himself. "The choice is your."

Eliseal was quiet and a little ways behind the rest of the group now. She suddenly stopped and closed her eyes to think for a few seconds. When she opened her eyes the group was still in view but further up. She ran to catch up and when she finally did she walked on the side of Khemo. Trying to distance herself from Marcus for a bit.

"Nothing...nothing...at all." She didn't no why anymore but, she was hanging onto every word as if she didn't want to talk to Marcus at all. Eliseal looked over to Khemo and then said. "How long till we get where we're going?" Eliseal said, trying to not talk to Marcus any longer...

ooc: Heh heh, SHUN! lol

"Fine,b ut if you see any trouble a head you let us know about it first, got it?" khemo said as marcus ran a head of them. khemo turned to Eliseal and said, "It's about two fifteen now, we'll be there my noon. relax though, from around this are of the world, the ten hours between here and then should be pretty interesting." Khemo smiled nadn looked a head again.

Flu smiled as Marcus left. "Don't get caught in the traps I laid. If you get caught in it, the real target may run." Flu hover till he was closer to Eliseal. He noticed a strange feeling about her, but quickly ignored it when he stop. (What are you doing.....Zac?)

The Sage stood his ground. "So you choose to stay. Then this will be your resting place as well." The Sage spun his staff and hit the ground. Trees and plants begin surround the area as the Sage merge with them.

'Spare me' Zac said as he tore the blade out, it vanished and his wing was fine. 'If you truly think tricks and illusions would harm me, then you are quite ignorant. I have permission to be here from the last of your ilk, with explicit orders to 'not break anything' Zac stated.

Tthe sage with the sword growled. "Him." He rush at the ground and struck it. "I am the Sage #7, The Sage of Pain." The ground shifted and buckle as glow red. "Dead or not. I still can inflicted pain in the living and dead thus was my role as the reaper of my people." The sword and shield transform into a scythe. "You got permission from him!! I kill all who speak of it!"

Archived