Very rare contest! Finished.^_^

Brittle Ice

Alright.First of all this contest is called very rare,because everything will be done in nice,regular way,which isn't very typical for contests these days.So,let's get started,shall we?

[spoiler=General] This contest will have 7 rounds.In each round 4 worst card makers will be selected.They will have to post an extra card,whose type I will declare.In each round you will get a new task.You will get your first task when all contestants confirm their entries,as well as that extra card's type(attribute won't be changed).You will have 1 hour to PM me extra card.Then,I will put it in one post,so everyone can see these 4 cards.This contest will end when there are only 2 winners left.But,since there are 7 rounds most probably in 8 days.

[spoiler=Rules]Of course you are not allowed to spam or anything similar.You will get eliminated immidiatelly.Next,you are allowed to enter only 1 card per round,unless I say different.You need to post your card in 1 day.Entry fee will be 10 points.You can't enter the tournament without paying an entry fee.If the tournament is cancelled,you will get your points back.Next rule-have fun!!!Wouldn't it be nice if all of us came here for fun,to create new cards,make new friendships and of course win??!The last rule is optional.I would like you to create new cards,not to use the old ones.It is more fun that way,but I won't disqualify any of you if you enter your old ones.It's up to you.

[spoiler=Judging] I will be the only judge on this contest.Don't worry I won't favourise my friends-you can ask them that I am the one that always supports FAIR PLAY!!!Please do not ask questions such as why were you eliminated and similar.Like I said,it will be a fair play contest.Now,the things I will judge are:OCG,pic,balance and card's name.

[spoiler=Prizes] I will asume that all of you came here to win.The rewards are these:

1st place-4 Reps + 200 points,

2nd place-2 Reps + 100 points.

3rd place-60 points

4th place-40 points

Total:6 Reps + 400 points.

[spoiler=Contestants] There will be 14 contestants.If you are Level 2 or lower card maker,you will need to pm me 1 of your cards and you can only enter if I approved it.Please,do not get angry with me if you aren't accepted.If there are more interested in my contest,then I will set number of contestants to be 20.If we have more contestants then I will increase the prizes and instead of 2,there will be 3 people eliminated in each round.Now the contestants will be listed here:

1.Computerwhiz98

2.Konnie5400

3.Maxscool101

4.K.B. strategist

5.X-L YEAHHHH!!!

6.TheGreatUnknown

7.Jov1

8.DX Games

9.Legendhero

10.ABC Gun

11.Kylarnatia

12.Dark Crokan80

13.DesCrow

14.Pauloiu

15.DeMeNTeD

16.Silent Hunter™

17.Dr.Pain

18.Grale253

19.Omega21109

20.Pyrotechnet

[spoiler=Winners]

1st place:Legendhero!!!

2nd place:Jovi!!!

3rd place Konnie!!!

Congratulations!!!^_^

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, you got cards name from me, I know because I was the first person here to judge that, but you can still judge, I just felt like saying that.

You will be creating monster cards' date='...I will declare which ones,...

But,no Spell/Trap cards.

^_^

[/quote']

aw man! Oh well. Better get used to it!

Archived