Very rare contest! Finished.^_^

Brittle Ice

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done, hope you like it,

87897qe1.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be normal summoned. This card can only be special summoned by removing 2 machine type monsters from your side of the field. All machine type monsters gain 500 attack and 300 deffence points. When this card is destroyed, select 1 monster you used to special summon this card, and put it on the top of your deck.

Sure.

A gemini monster is a monster whose effect starts out as "This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:". This means, after you normal summon it, it is treated as a normal monster. You actually have to summon it again, and only then does it gain its effect, which is printed after "effect:". The second summoning is done while the monster is already on the field, but it still counts as a normal summon

Here's my entry for first round. In the Machine/ Gemini category:

JizelleGuardianofCyberspace.png

[spoiler= Effect]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field' date=' you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 Machine-type monster from your deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw.

[/quote']

i can't get the dot thing.

8y9s2g.jpg

[spoiler= Effect:]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- This card cannot declare an attack. Once per turn place 1 Particle Counter on this card (max. 4). If this card is destroyed with 3 or more Particle Counters destroy all monsters on the field. You can remove all Particle Counters from this card to destroy cards on the field equal to the number removed. The owner(s) of the cards draw 1 card for each destroyed card they controlled OR gain 800 Life Points for each card destroyed.

159121zr8.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while it is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

* As long as this monster remains face-up on the field its original ATK and DEF increase by 400 during each End Phase. When this monsters original ATK is 2400 or over it is unaffected by Trap cards. When this monsters original ATK is 3600 or over it can attack your opponent directly. If the original ATK of this monster reaches 6000 this monster is destroyed and your opponent takes 6000 damage.

Here's my entry for first round. In the Machine/ Gemini category:

JizelleGuardianofCyberspace.png

[spoiler= Effect]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field' date=' you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 Machine-type monster from your deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw.

[/quote']

i can't get the dot thing.

I actually added the dot thing on MSpaint when i did the Holo

87897ic9.jpg

Effect:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- You can equip a machine type monster to this card from your hand.If you do, this card gains 100 att. and def. points depending on the monsters total stars.

Archived