Brittle Ice

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres My Card:

The Robot Kid

The Robot Kid

128954zn7.jpg

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:for every LIGHT Machine-Type monster on your side of the field except this one, you gain 100 Life Points, and for every Trap and Spell card on your opponents side of the field, this card gains 100 Defence Points and your opponent loses 100 Life Points for every two Trap and Spell cards on there side of the field.

hey' date=' you said you'll judge in the noon of this site. HOw much is the difference between this site's time and GMT? Because when I browse this forum, it shows my local time.

Okay, my entry. I hope it hasn't been noon there, because it has been 3 p.m. here.[/quote']

I said that you will SEE the results in the noon.At least that's what I thought.

You don't have to worry!!!

^_^

By the way Jov1,how come I can't see your monster is effect monster???

Kylarnatia,that's not Gemini MOnster.It is a very nice card,but you need to make it a Gemini.

^_^

I said that you will SEE the results in the noon.At least that's what I thought.

You don't have to worry!!!

^_^

Oops' date=' sorry. My bad.

By the way J0V1,how come I can't see your monster is effect monster???

^_^

It is not allowed? But I thought that's how a Gemini Monster is supposed to be. Like on Elemental Hero Neos Alius's text.

Ok, here is my card for Round 1 ^_^

[align=center]Mechanize N.O.S. 2.0

23i8gsi.jpg[/align]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- The original ATK of this card is 1800. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster. The monster(s) Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack the turn it was Summoned. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, neither player can Synchro Summon.

Disclaimer: I do not own the artwork of my card

Medium OCG was used

Good Luck to everyone in this contest

Hope Ya Like It

:D :) :LOL: :P :O :MRGREEN:

~Silent Hunter

HER IZ MAH CARD:

mm1gmeayugiohcard.jpg

HER IZ EFFECT:This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

● Make this card's original ATK 3500. Every of your Standby Phases, place one Charge Token on this card. This card can only attack when there is 5 Charge Tokens on this card. This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each. While this card is face up on your side of the Field, you cannot Normal Summon or Set.

I LIEK SPEAKIN IN LOLSPEAK!

Ok! I made my card!

125287tn3.jpg

The effect: This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: ● This card cannot be destroyed by Machine-Type monsters and Gemini-Type monsters. If this card is were to be destroyed by battle, you can put this card in your Spell and Trap Card Zone. If you have 1 Gemini-Type or Machine-Type monster on your side of the field, you can equip this card to the monster. When this card is equipped to the monster, increase that monsters ATK by 300 for each Machine-Type or Gemini-Type monster on your your side of the field, except for these cards.

Archived