Very rare contest! Finished.^_^

Brittle Ice

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,only 7 members posted their cards,...

Until I finish judging you won't know.

But,once I am finished rating your cards,4 of you will get PM that they entered Extra Round 1-which means that only 1 of them will go to the Round 2.

As for the others,you will be able to see results here,...

^_^

OK,Dr.Pain!!!

^_^

Here it is!

Flamberg, The Robotic Knight!

120961kd9.jpg

Effect

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as an Effect Monster with the following effect:

• This card is also treated as a FIRE-monster. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the combined ATK of monsters in adjacent Monster Zones as the destroyed monster. When this card is destroyed by battle, you lose life equal to the combined ATK of monsters you control in adjacent Monster Zones.

sorry for the messup

163358ld1.jpg

effect:When this card is in faceup attack position you gain 500 LP for every one of your stanby phases. This card cannot be destroyed from magic and trap cards. For every trap and magic card on your opponents side of the field they lose 250 LP for each.

o sorry lol my bad and what do you mean by gemini

Pauloiu' date='you have 1 more day to post your card!!!

So,yes you made it in time!!!

I'll rate the card,...

^_^[hr']

And that's not Gemini monster,...

Please,make a new card,...

If you have any questions,I'm here!!!

^_^

OK!

Wait a second,...

A gemini monster is a monster whose effect starts out as "This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:". This means, after you normal summon it, it is treated as a normal monster. You actually have to summon it again, and only then does it gain its effect, which is printed after "effect:". The second summoning is done while the monster is already on the field, but it still counts as a normal summon

Archived