Tiger's Poll: Halloween

Guest Tiger

Guest JoshIcy

Unless its family gatherings, parties are morbid flesh-pits and I hate them...

So none of that for me.

Probably just watch some festivity. I clock in by 7pm anyway...

Either that or go down to Waikiki and lol at the crazy costumes.

Well, we don't have school on Halloween, plus, I am going to a sleepover that has girls there, but I happen to be a guy, so lets have some math, shall we?

Me + Sleepover with girls, and a LOT of girls at that = ?

Who can answer that?

Also, I'm gonna hide behind a big garbage dumpster, and make scary noises that will atrractive kids, or teens, and I will weak something that will make me look scary, like an abomination,or a zombie, or something that is realistic, scare the poeple, make them wet their panst, so they can drop there cany, and I take it, and have a happy sleepover afterwards.

Also, I'm gonna bring a poker set to the sleepover. (Grin) Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...............

~Enrise (^_\\\)

Simple Solution. Go to a Butchers, Buy some Raw meat, Leave it out for a few days. Then Superglue the pieces of Rotting meat to yourself, also get a Local Anastetic near your Voicebox so you can't talk properlly, also put Pebbles or somethng into one of your shoes so you are force to Limp. The perfect Zombie!

At school we can dress up' date=' but we have to do work >_<

[/quote']

I just found out, that in school, for English class, we are having a tea party and no work! =D

We are staying home and I am working on college.

We are supposed to be getting internet access on the 31st, as well as cable, so we'll most likely be working with that. Setting everything up and just relaxing. Handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, and then going to bed to enjoy Nov. 1st. Hopefully I don't have duty that weekend.

Well' date=' what I am doing, is like, really awesome, because it is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.

[/quote']

Well? What are you going to do?

Well' date=' what I am doing, is like, really awesome, because it is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.

[/quote']

This is what:

Well' date=' we don't have school on Halloween, plus, I am going to a sleepover that has girls there, but I happen to be a guy, so lets have some math, shall we?

Who can answer that?

Also, I'm gonna hide behind a big garbage dumpster, and make scary noises that will atrractive kids, or teens, and I will weak something that will make me look scary, like an abomination,or a zombie, or something that is realistic, scare the poeple, make them wet their panst, so they can drop there cany, and I take it, and have a happy sleepover afterwards.

Also, I'm gonna bring a poker set to the sleepover. (Grin) Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...............

~Enrise (^_\\\)

[/quote']

See how awesome that is for me?

[/quote']

This is what:

Well' date=' we don't have school on Halloween, plus, I am going to a sleepover that has girls there, but I happen to be a guy, so lets have some math, shall we?

Who can answer that?

~Enrise (^_\\\)

[/quote']

See how awesome that is for me?

Oh! That is great for you ^_^

Archived