[UPDATE COMING SOON | Tutorial] Make Your Cards Almost Foolproof

iKiller

Should This Topic Be Stickied?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should This Topic Be Stickied?

• Yes, This Topic Should Be Made A Sticky!
    • You Need More In It, Then My Answer Would Be Yes!
    • No, This Tutorial Is Worthless And I Hate You!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

No problem everyone' date=' glad to help ^_^

And TKill, theres nothing wrong with asking, most people want to give me a rep for this, but forget.

[/quote']

Yes there is, asking sad. Tutorials are supposed to be made for the good of everyone, not so people desperate for reps can ask in every single post. And thats why I'm posting here. I dont dislike you specificly, I dislike people who have to ask for reps, even though they serve NO REAL PURPOSE.

PS. You need to remove the link in your sig, its cross advertising.

Huh TurboTom, I don't get your question. Thanks for the rep :D

No problem everyone' date=' glad to help ^_^

And TKill, theres nothing wrong with asking, most people want to give me a rep for this, but forget.

[/quote']

Yes there is, asking sad. Tutorials are supposed to be made for the good of everyone, not so people desperate for reps can ask in every single post. And thats why I'm posting here. I dont dislike you specificly, I dislike people who have to ask for reps, even though they serve NO REAL PURPOSE.

PS. You need to remove the link in your sig, its cross advertising.

Well put it like this, whats the point in life, we're all just gonna die in the end anyways.

will microsoft word prosseser workk and how do i put it in HD and what if i don't have HD

If you don't have HD, it'll be LQ, I can't do much about that... Word Processor might work, but I'm not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

so, i have decided to use HP Premium Plus High Gloss Photo Paper, since i have a Hp printer, i have yet to buy it and decided to do a small test on normal paper, i just started using GIMP and used the Scale Image option, but it down to 2.313 width and 3.375 height, but when i resized it seemed quite a bit blurry and not as detailed as i would have imagined. I figured it would change in a high quality print, and seems not. what can i do?? I mean the description text is nearly unreadable!

Archived