FINISHED LOCK PLEASE

Archangel of destiny

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alyssa went and sat besides Razial,

Alyssa:"Well you did have a choice,you could have left me and nothing of this would have ever happen."As Alyssa looked at Razial with her blue eyes,she could almost see a tear in his eyes the tear fell on her hand

Razial:"I know that i had a choice,but i would have done this even if they commanded me to leave you."

Razial lifted his eyesight into the sky,then he got up.

Razial:"Well i am off to find some trouble,what will you do."

Alyssa:"Well i was thinking of going for a walk,"

Razial:"Be careful,"With that he flew off

As Alyssa walked out of the house,she went to a nearby field,when she got there she closed her eyes and sat down when she opened her eyes she saw something extraordinary,she saw something that looked like an angel,but he didn't have white wings,he had black wings,as black as night.

Agas, The Fallen Angel Of Few Words, Was Walking An Endless Trail Of Thoughts, Having A Flashback You Could Say:

Flashback

Solider: Agas!!!, Agas Goddammit!!!!!!, They Have Breeched The Dock, The Demons Have Breeched the Dock!!!!!!!

Agas: Dammit Solider!!!!!!! Shut Your Pie Hole And Defend The Dock Then You Idiot!!!!

Gun Shots Can Be Heard In The Background With Some Loud Screaming,

Agas: Damn Those Demons!, They Will Pay With There Jet Black Blood, Wich Will Be Spilt By My Hands.

Then The Flashback Ends.......For Now.

Razial went to the chapel of St.Dominic,this is where Razial and Alyssa first meet and where,

Back when he was still an Angel he saved a young girl from a demon they immedeatly fell in love.

Flashback:

Angel:"Commander the demons have retreated to the chapel of St.Dominic,what do we do?"

Razial:"Take care of the wounded i will go there and finish them off."But when Razial entered the chapel he heard a voice.

???:"Stay back foul beast you killed my brother and my mother,stay back from me"

Razial followed the voice and came on a horiffic site,a young boy no more than 11 was lying covered in blood,then the flashback ended.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa.No i am not lost,but more importantly who are you,you do not look like an angel or a demon,what are you.

She stepped back in fear for her own life.

El wandered alone, wasting as much time as possible. The less time she spend at home the better in her opinion. Her mother wouldn't tell her anything about her father except that the weird broom thing mounted on the wall was once his, and El never even knew what it was for.

She stopped after a while of searching, an odd sensation playing about her head. She rubbed her scalp, wondering if it was an itch but the feeling wouldn't go away. As she carried on walking it became more and more noticeable, as though it were sensing something. She shook this thought out of her head, stuff like that was for the fantasy novels, not reality.

Agas Sat There In The Dark Cave Of The Last Stand, Having A Flashback Of The Last Stand

Flashback

Agas(Speaking To Her Soliders): Right Men This Is It!!!!!, This Is Were It Ends, I Cannot Say That We Will Win But I Promise You Before They Take Us Down, WE WILL SHOW THEM THE TRUE MEANING OF THE WORD DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soliders: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agas And The Men Face The Enemy Who Are Charging At Them With Blood Around There Mouths,

Agas: Wait For It....................... CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Two Armys Clash And Warriors Go Flying, They Clash There Swords And Fire There Guns And Shoot There Bows, And Agas Was Battling The Demon Commander,

Agas: Prepare To Taste My Lead, You Blood-Thursty Beast!!!!!!

Demon Commander: And Prepare To Taste My Fury!!!!!!!

Agas Was About To Shoot Her Gun But The Demon Commander Slashed His Razor Sharp Claws At Her And It Cut Her Neck, And As She Fell To The Ground She Started To Cough Up Blood.

The Flashback Ended And Agas Started To Cough Up Blood, And When She Stoped She Felt Her Scar On Her Neck.

Alyssa sighted,she turned around and began to walk away from the field,she got to a cemetery,there she went to the graves of her mother and brother,she fell on her knees and began to cry,something moved in the shadow,Alyssa turned around and took out her gun,she heard a noise from the bush near her and before she could turn around,a demon claw ruptured her chest,she began to cough up blood,she fell on the ground near the graves of her mother and brother,and with her last breath she whispered,

Alyssa:"Razial",after that she died.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razial was leaving the chapel,he was returning home,on his way home he had to pass through the cemetery,as he was passing,he heard two demons talking

Demon1:"I have just killed another human being as she was about to die she whispered something "Razial."

Demon2:"That sound familiar,i remember a angel commander called Razial but i haven't heard anything about him since well 3 years ago."

Razial wasn't paying attention to the two demons he quickly rushed to find Alyssa,when he found her it was already too late,he picked her up and carried her to the chapel,there he laid her down on the oltar,and began to cry.He has spent the night in the chapel crying.

After a long time of walking El came across a graveyard. Just looking at it made her feel grim and the sensation only seemed to grow worse. She'd heard her father was dead from her mother, and that was all she got out of her before she burst into tears, perhaps her father was here. She walked between the graves, looking for the name 'Rozen'. However her search was interrupted as she came across another couple of graves with blood splattered on the ground and head-stones, fresh blood.

"What the...?"

She bent down, dipping her fingers in and rubbing them together. She caught a few faint sounds coming from inside the chapel. She looked up and noticed the door was ajar and wandered over to it. She opened the door open as quietly as she could and looked inside, looking for the source of the noise. Once she entered she saw a figure at the far end, bent over and apparently crying.

Agas Appeared And Held A Gun To Ron's Head, And She Said These Words,

Agas: I Will Not Shoot You, But I Warn You, By Resurrecting Her You Will Be Messing With Nature, And If You Do That It Will Come Back To Bite You In Your Good For Nothing Fat Ass!

Then As She Finished, A Drop Of Blood Came Dripping Down Her Cheek, From When She Coughed Up Blood.

Agas Took The Gun From Rons Head,

Agas: What Did You Say About Me?! DID YOU SAY THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!

Agas Chucks The Gun To The Floor And Grabs Ron By The Neck And Lifts Him Of The Ground,

Agas: MY DAD RESURRECTED A PERSON LONG AGO, AND NATURE DID SOMTHING TO HIM, I DON'T KNOW WHAT, BUT AFTER THEY DID IT HE WAS NEVER THE SAME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!, SO THATS WHY I SAY YOU SHOULD NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agas Then Chucked Ron At The Chapel Wall, And As Ron Hit It He Made A Huge Dent In The Wall Wich Made The Chapel Windows Smash, And As The Shardes Of Glass Fell To The Floor Agas Walked Over To Ron, Who Was On The Floor, She Whispered To Him,

Agas(Whispering): Your Lucky I Am Not Killing You....

She Then Teleported Away.

El froze as two new figures appeared, seemingly out of nowhere and promptly engaged in a fight that lasted seconds as one of them was thrown into the wall. El took a few steps backwards and tripped over, falling on her backside and staring at the aftermath of the brief encounter from which the woman who had just thrown the other man into the wall seemed to vanish as though the entire thing never even happened.

"W-w-what the hell?" El stammered.

She scrambled to her feet and wandered, rather shakily, over to where the man had fallen.

"Y-you okay?" She asked, still shaking.

This reminds me a lot of a storyline I had in mind.:o So Rei likes, is it still possible to enter?

Name: Edward

Human

Weapon: lance

Appearance: long pale hair, light green eyes, tallish

Bio: An accomplished artist, Edward has been interested in angels for years and thus started depicting his views and imaginations of the angelic realm throughout his paintings and novels. His self-doubts and fears to never reach his aim however gradually consumed him and put him into a state of depression. They were also the motors of his most horrid, yet most beautiful day: In the middle of a crisis, he attempted to commit suicide, but didn't succeeded and got plunged into a coma instead. It was at that time that he first came in contact with the angels he had been longing for in his imagination. The angel Aphelia who was supposed to assist him fell in love with him and contacted him in his comatose state. They talked and she showed him the seas of her world, something which was regarded as a crime among the angels. It didn't take long until the council of the angel realm found out about their relationship and left her in front of a tough choice: Either they would end Edward's life so that they would be separated forever or send her to Earth as a mortal human without any powers or memories about her past life. Out of love, she chose the latter, but before she got expulsed from the angel realm, she managed to give her lance and powers over to Edward and warned him about the upcoming war which would include humanity.

Edward only woke up form his coma recently and decided to accomplish his duty and fight on the side of the humans and angels.

OOC: of course it is,i was hoping that you would enter,

As Razial stopped to cry he stood up,he picked up the lifeless body of Alyssa and went,past the alter,behind it was a stone sarcophagus,he put Alyssa inside it,

"Goodbye my love"he kissed his fingers and touched her lips.

Then he walked over to the man and the women.

"You two who are you?"

Archived