FINISHED LOCK PLEASE

Archangel of destiny

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El looked around, finding herself in a dark, deserted graveyard that seemed to stretch on for eternity.

"W-where am I?" She muttered "Is this a dream?"

The sky was a very unusual colour and the way the trees seemed to wave in a non-existent wind and a bitter cold seemed to settle over the place. El shivered, walking forward just for the sake of moving.

"This place creeps me out," she thought.

She looked up and her eyes widened as she saw a familiar headstone in the distance.

"T-that's..."

She ran forwards and stopped in front of it, reading her father's name upon it.

"Dad," she muttered.

A shiver suddenly ran down her spine and she frozen, turning around slowly, half afraid of what she'd find. What she saw surprised her, a man was standing there, his face hidden by shadows and a pair of bright blue wings expanding from his back. She looked down and saw the pole-arm weapon her mum kept on the wall in the living room and slowly it began to dawn on her. However, before she could say anything the man opened his hand and let the weapon fall to the ground, no sooner had he done so that a blackened, clawed hand burst from his chest and he fell limp before the hand began to drag him away.

"W-wait!" El cried, still recovering from the shock.

She ran after them, the graveyard melting into a colourless void as she did so. The hand and her father seemed to fade out of sight, leaving El alone.

"It's a dream," she told herself, closing her eyes and cupping her hands over her ears "Nothing to be afraid of...It's only a dream."

She remained where she was for a few moment, repeating this over and over again. She opened her eyes again to find her location had changed again; she appeared to be standing on a tall, charred rock overlooking a sea of rubble and fire.

"W-what the...?" She looked up and saw several figures floating in the sky, flying at each other.

El's eyes opened suddenly and she almost fell off the bench she was sitting on, panting heavily and pale-faced. She recovered her senses and looked around her, slowly remembering the events that had occurred the previous night. She sat back against the bench, beginning to calm down.

((OOC: The different font is a dream))

Ron then reflected what he had done wrong and said: "Damn, I shouldn't of went in Rokujo's room in the first place.." Then he said: "Crap, my cell phone, I left it at his place!!" Ron went back to Rokujo's place and fetched his cell phone.

OoC: What do you think now? Should I use this skill in all of the RPs I part-take in?

"No, it's okay," El muttered, remembering that, until a few hours ago, this woman had been dead.

She turned to look at one of the angel statues decorating the chapel, noticing how they where all dressed in flowing white robes and given soft, curly hair, not the least bit like the appearance of Razial or the rest, nor the man in her dream which she could only presume was her father.

A cold and dark felt wind blew threw the chapel making all inside feel cold and slightly frightful of what was yet to come. "Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm...." A voice sounded into the chapel that was really loud and intense. Eli and Alysaa's ears started to burn and hurt like crazy. Although, Eli was not hurting as much as Alysaa was for some unexplained reason...

OOC: Freeloading angel...Kool...

El looked up as Agas appeared.

"Oh! You surprised me," she said.

She made to stand up but then stumbled forwards, clapping her hands to her ears as a vicious and terrible wind blew through the open doors.

"W-what now?" El muttered, looking around at the doors to the chapel...

Archived