FINISHED LOCK PLEASE

Archangel of destiny

"Eh?"

El looked up at the figure who until a few moments ago was crying over a dead body. She backed away a little, feeling slightly intimidated by this man.

"M-my name's Ellina," she said "But my friends just call me El for short..."

She glanced around at the partially destroyed wall the other man had been thrown into, noting that the second man seemed to think nothing of it.

"Err....This might sound stupid but what the hell is going on here?" She asked.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

El remained silent after the man's answer, silently repeating it in her head.

"Excuse me?" Her sudden nervousness seemed to have given way to disbelief "You're trying to tell me that that woman was some sort of evil angel thing...Sorry dude but that's way too absurd."

She was starting to think she'd wandered into a room full of nutters, or perhaps this was one of those hidden camera shows. She cast a brief glance round to see if she could spot the gleam of a lens from a cavity in one of the walls before quickly turning her attention back to the stranger.

"Okay, if you really have to know my mum's just some ordinary person and...Well I never actually knew who my dad was," she suddenly wondered why she was answering the man's question "Why is that important anyway?"

As Razial stood up he got to wooden cross that was hanging from the wall.

"Oh i am so sorry i forgot to introduce myself my name is Razial,well El that is important,because,there is a war going on between,the angels and the demons the humans were also pulled into the war,and well the angels and the demons,began to fell in love with the humans,tell me why did you came to this cemetery."

"Oh and Ron i don't think that both of your parents where humans"

El hesitated, wondering if she should trust this man or not. However she couldn't see any harm in it, even if he was crazy he didn't seem the sort that would be dangerous especially after she saw him crying. She followed, somewhat slowly at first but sped up till she was right behind him.

'Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna regret this?' She thought.

Razial saw that Ron began to cough up blood,he got to him,

"Ron i need you to be perfectly still don't move,"

He put his hands on Ron's chest and focused,the hands began to get brighter and brighter,and the that light was transfered to Ron's chest

"there you should be fine now,El do you see that gravestone over there,go there and tell me what does it say."

El paused, watching Razial and her eyes widened as she saw them glow. She stood still for a moment, still taking in what she had just seen, and then followed Razial's direction, wondering why she was doing it so readily. She found the stone Razial had been pointing to and knelt down so as to read it better. It was fairly recent, only about 16-17 years old and still pretty legible.

"Ferion Rozen," she read aloud before stopping, her eyes transfixed on the words and didn't even bother to read the rest.

She looked over at Razial, still crouched down.

"Rozen," she repeated "That's....That's my name...Are you saying...Did you know my dad?"

Razial went to El and Ron

"Yes i have known your father,he was a great man,a great man,"he stopped for a second it looked like he had second thoughts about what to tell next."His death was a shock to us all,i can't tell you the whole thing but i can tell you that,before he died i promised him that i will take care of his family,Now if you will excuse me i have to do something,i will answer all of your questions when i return."Razial turned around and went back into the chapel.

"Oh...'Kay," El replied quietly, looking back at the gravestone.

She frowned slightly, rocking back and forth on her heals before finally rocking back and sitting down in front of it.

"I'm still finding this kinda hard to take in," she said, more to herself than anything "I don't know if I really want to know more or not."

When Razial got back from the chapel,he looked at Ron and El,then he took off his coat and two white wings spread out,then he flew off,he was flying in the direction of the forest,when he got into the forest,he landed he quietly took out Alyssas gun and began to walk through the forest,he saw a faint light,and he began to walk to it very slowly,when he got to a small cave entrance he saw 5 demons.

"This is for you my love"

Then he jumped right in the middle of the camp,the barrel of his gun was pointing the head of one of the demons,as the demon looked up,he just heard a loud noise and then he fell down,the 4 other demons,got to their weapons and attacked Razial,Razial dropped the gun and took out his sword with one slash three demons have fallen,the fourth threw a knife at Razial but he too fell dead a second after,Razial went back to the chapel.

Name: Thunder Bazard

Race: Human/Mage (If not then Human)

Weapon: [spoiler=Katana Of Thunder]2jadch3.jpg

Apearence:[spoiler= Thunder]2q3ysn6.jpg

Bio: Thunder was born in Vanslin. Vanslin trained the most powerful human mages and Thunder was a slight exception. He could fight as well. His skills with magic mized with his skills with his blade made him a force to be reckoned with. He has a nature of a lone wolf. Never really speaks to new people. But when he senses the disturbances with the world he changes his ways and became a more active person. he is currently gurading Vanslin's border in his hut, which is situated in a forest nearby.

Archived