FINISHED LOCK PLEASE

Archangel of destiny

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! I NEEDED THEM FOR SOMETHING!!" Rokujo roared, but then soon tried to calm down, and said, "Sorry, I...needed them for something, because only they could do the research, I can't. Because when ever I look at information stating me, the information burns in my hands. It's like there is something preventing me from knowing my self."

Name: Sykes Title: Angel of Death

Demon/Angel/Half Demon/Half Angel/Fallen Angel/Human: (is it possible to be an Arch Angel?) Angel

Weapon: Blade of Retribution

Apearence:

angel.jpg

Bio: Sykes is also known as The Angel of Death. Achieving for his one and only duty, to guide the good souls to the gates of heaven and make sure no evil souls get to the gates. Sykes was ordered not to take part in the war unless absolutely necessary...

Name: Thunder Bazard

Race: Human/Mage (If not then Human)

Weapon: [spoiler=Katana Of Thunder]2jadch3.jpg

Apearence:[spoiler= Thunder]2q3ysn6.jpg

Bio: Thunder was born in Vanslin. Vanslin trained the most powerful human mages and Thunder was a slight exception. He could fight as well. His skills with magic mized with his skills with his blade made him a force to be reckoned with. He has a nature of a lone wolf. Never really speaks to new people. But when he senses the disturbances with the world he changes his ways and became a more active person. he is currently gurading Vanslin's border in his hut' date=' which is situated in a forest nearby.

[/quote']

OOC: Ahem?

El hung back, not wishing to follow the rest.

"Why are they doing this?" She muttered to herself.

They seemed to take a while. El began fidgeting, waiting for them to come out. She looked up suddenly as a massive explosion tore the building apart.

"What the hell!"

She ran forwards to the rubble, stopping just short of it.

"Was that really necessary?" She said, her voice rising slightly "You didn't have to blow the place up!"

OOC:FFR you are accepted,and Roop please use this application form

Name:

Demon/Angel/Half Demon/Half Angel/Fallen Angel/Human:

Weapon:

Apearence:

Bio:

BIC:

As Razial,got back he saw that nobody was there at the chapel,

"Wait,where is everybody,they will come back,eventually."

Razial went into the chapel and got to the sarcophagus,he knelled down and started to pray for Alyssas's soul,suddenly a cold wind blew the doors open,Razial didn't have to turn around to know who it was,he just said

"Sykes,or should i call you Angel of death,i was wondering when will you show up,"

A cold wind was blowing through the chapel that carried the feeling of death in despair through the whole place. Sykes robe was covering his face and body, as it always did, and his wings were not exposed. "You wish to make a bargain Razial..." Sykes said with his cold and death defying tone of voice that would most likely shatter any normal humans ear drums...

Razial could barely see Sykes eyes behind his cloak, but from what he could see they looked menacing and fearful. "Not a bad bargain Razial..." Sykes said as he easily pushed past Razial to walk over to the sarcophagus. "However, I will require one more item from you in this bargain..." Sykes said as he lay a hand on the sarcophagus. "I will also take a feather from your wing..." Sykes said as black scroll descended from the ceiling, waiting for Razial to sign it with his own blood...

The scroll rolled itself up and went into Sykes cloak, along with the feather. "It's all explainable in time Razial..." Sykes said as he pushed past Razial once again to start leaving the chapel. "Risking so much for someone so simple..." Sykes said as he snapped his fingers and Alyssa was once again flesh and blood, back to her old self. However, Sykes had suddenly disappeared as well...

As Alyssa got out of the sarcophagus,she looked around herself,then she saw Razial,he went to her and put his arms around her,

Alyssa:"What happened he..."Before she could finish the sentence Razial kissed her

Razial:"I will explain everything,but you need to rest"

As he helped Alyssa go to a room in the back of the chapel,he was thinking of what Sykes said

*Risking so much for someone so simple,what did he mean by that*

When Alyssa fell asleep,Razial quietly got out of the room,he went to the center of the chapel there was a statue of the Archangel Gabriel,Razial got in front of it and prayed for a while.

El began to wonder back towards the chapel. She'd seen far too much in such a little time and was feeling pretty shaken by the whole thing. When she reached the graveyard again she stopped just next to her father's gravestone and gazed down at it.

[align=center]Ferion Rozen

Loyal friend, fearless soldier.

The gates of heaven open to those who open themselves[/align]

She stared at it for a moment before moving on, walking inside the chapel to find Razial praying in front of a statue of an angel. She didn't feel like disturbing him so she merely stood by and watched.

Archived