[DISC] Ancient Fairy Dragon

Fine.

Methinks there will be a Dark Synchro Counterpart.

what like 100 eyes dragon...or maybe the dark signer leader has corrupted it as that monster

Most likely the latter. We know full well now that the Dark Signers have it' date=' even though the arm doesn't look like Rudger's. Also, the ending hints at Ruka facing Rudger...well, it's been said a lot I'm sure, so I don't need to say it. Dark Fairy Dragon.

makes me wonder how Ruka can possibly stand up to the leader of teh dark signers & even win...she only dueled once & that was a draw!

Fine.

what like 100 eyes dragon...or maybe the dark signer leader has corrupted it as that monster

Most likely the latter. We know full well now that the Dark Signers have it' date=' even though the arm doesn't look like Rudger's. Also, the ending hints at Ruka facing Rudger...well, it's been said a lot I'm sure, so I don't need to say it. Dark Fairy Dragon.

makes me wonder how Ruka can possibly stand up to the leader of teh dark signers & even win...she only dueled once & that was a draw!

She might lose, but she might also get Ancient Fairy Dragon back in the process.

Fine.

She might lose, but she might also get Ancient Fairy Dragon back in the process.

Midduel, methinks. *Stardust and Yusei, ep 4 ftw*

Fine.

Exactly, except Ruka actually gets it back from the Duel. Hopefully....

Fine.

Exactly, except Ruka actually gets it back from the Duel. Hopefully....

True dat.

*Quickly murders ~Arekku~ then gets back on topic*

I'm guessing one of the Dark Signers will track her down and give it to her before they duel' date=' don't ask me why that's just what I'm expecting ><...Or she beats then (o_o) and takes AFD back in an awesome display of deusexmachina!

[/quote']

something like how jack simply give yusei stardust dragon for both occassions

What about Aki?

She's really a dood.

Next question!

Total would kill you for that.

Anyway.....

Sorry' date=' it had to be done

I present to you... Aki's true manly form

[img']http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5874/akiai1.png[/img]

Did...did you make that?

LOL SIGGED.

I should've done that a while ago.

I'm guessing one of the Dark Signers will track her down and give it to her before they duel' date=' don't ask me why that's just what I'm expecting ><...Or she beats then (o_o) and takes AFD back in an awesome display of deusexmachina!

[/quote']

No, that would be way to repetitive. I think Ruka will duel Rudger, who has Ancient Fairy Dragon, now transformed into the Dark Sycnhro Dark Fairy Dragon. Rudger will win, then Yusei will later duel Rudger and win, restoring Dark Fairy Dragon back to normal. By this point, Divine and Godwin will most likely have advanced with their own plans.

What about Aki?

She's really a dood.

Next question!

Anyway.....

Did...did you make that?

LOL SIGGED.

Fortunately, it's not in your sig yet.

[/quote']

No, that would be way to repetitive. I think Ruka will duel Rudger, who has Ancient Fairy Dragon, now transformed into the Dark Sycnhro Dark Fairy Dragon. Rudger will win, then Yusei will later duel Rudger and win, restoring Dark Fairy Dragon back to normal. By this point, Divine and Godwin will most likely have advanced with their own plans.

What about Aki?

She's really a dood.

Next question!

Anyway.....

Did...did you make that?

LOL SIGGED.

Fortunately, it's not in your sig yet.