[DISC] Ancient Fairy Dragon

Ancient Fairy Dragon certainly is a pacifist...but does that make it not much of a monster? NO!

That's like saying pacifists aren't human XD.

don't misunderstand me...

I am just saying that it has little ability for offensive decks,but it can be used better in a deck strategy that doesn't need battling at all...(like Exodia)

It might be released in Raging Battle. Since it has a similar effect to Power Tool Dragon and since both monsters belong to the twins...Perhaps Raging Battle will provide some Field and Equip support...

that was what I was trying to say earlier in this here thread

Hmmm...this in the synchro deck plus exodia plus 15 other monsters (3 apprentice magicians 2 vindictive 1 cyber dragon 3 tricky 3 frequency magicians 3 Crystal seer) and way to many field spells...mwahahaha!!!! I play my Ancient Fairy Dragon then mill all my field spells to gain 17,000 lp and to have a very good chance at drawing exodia...hmmm...or maybe just epic fail...it has potential.

Fine.

Methinks there will be a Dark Synchro Counterpart.

what like 100 eyes dragon...or maybe the dark signer leader has corrupted it as that monster

Most likely the latter. We know full well now that the Dark Signers have it' date=' even though the arm doesn't look like Rudger's. Also, the ending hints at Ruka facing Rudger...well, it's been said a lot I'm sure, so I don't need to say it. Dark Fairy Dragon.

Archived