Survivor-Awaiting the finals

Zeroshot

[align=center]

24pgqcz.png

Welcome Challenger, to Card Maker Survivor

As you all know, Survivor started up a few weeks ago. Last year, I tried this same contest but, due to inactivity, it shut down. This year, I'll be much more strict.

Now, you and your rivals have been marooned on an island with nothing but food, water, shelter and a computer.

The God of Yu Gi Oh comes to you in a dream. He asks you to make him the cards he desires or pay the ultimate price.

Everyone agrees in making the cards.

After a week, you begin to have conflict with some of the other people on this island.

The arguing gets to be to much, so much that is causes the group to break off into 2 seperate tribes.

This pleases the God of Yu Gi Oh. He offers a challenge between the 2 tribes; the one who pleases the god the most, wins. Winners gets a prize, losers someone dies. Last one standing wins and is returned to the world as The Sole Survivor and takes the grand prize

How Things Work

Every challenge [day/week/hour depending on when you post your cards] you will have to preform a task. Every task ends with you making a card, but I get to have some fun with you on the way.

After the challenge ends, I will grade the cards. I will post my grading scale before each challenge. During EVERY challenge there will be some chances to get Bonus points. Bonus Points can be aquired 2 ways: 1. Do the Bonus provided. 2. Have your cards work with your Teammates

To do a fair judging, I will add all the scores out of 10 together and divide it by how many people are left on your team. If a member forgets to post there card, sucks to be on their team. During the contest, it is not my responsibility to make sure every member posts a card, it's yours.

Your tribe will be selected simply, pull some names out of a hat. I am trying to ask the Admin of a site I moderate if I could use that forum for team camps where you can discuss stradegy and whatnot. That or I come back to good'ol Chatzy [some members from last year may remember that]

This time, I will also give you the chance to elect Team Leaders. When you elect them, I'll explain what they do.

Voting-Losers

Voting is simple, They losing team goes back to their Team Camp and casts their vote for who they think preformed badly this challenge. The member that racks up the most votes, loses and leaves the contest (If you want to get into the "Survivor" theme, they do not lose, they die). The catch is, the member who recieved the highest score on the losing tribe gains Immunity. That member can give the immunity to another member before voting begins, or keep it. You only can have immunity for 1 challenge. There are other ways to win immunity too. Losers receive no prize unless stated.

Winning

In my opinion, this is quite boring. When you win, you get the prizes stated in the challenge and keep all members unless stated otherwise.

Prizes:

Winners-Whatever is stated in the challenge

Losers-Voting off members of your team.

Grand Prize-6 reps and 75 points. (I will be giving ALL of my points away for the grand prize. If you wish the prize to get bigger, PM me.

End Date: Every challenge will have its own end date. If your late, I don't care. It hurts YOUR team, not mine.

ENTRY

I will ONLY be accepting members that WILL be active FOREVER. (Caps rule)

Tribes

Surviving Members

Hunter

Ned93

Defeated Members (Not in order)

Konnie5400

Yankeefan

Shradow

.Ruby.

J123

maxscool101

DeMeNTed

[DustinEXtreme]

Raven

Arekku

K.B. strategist

Browarod

Rounds

[spoiler=Round 1: Initiation of Survival]

Round Goal: See who Rocks and who sucks.

End Date: November 10th, 2008

Regulation: Each member of each tribe makes any amount of cards. The card's total ATK must be equal to or less than 3000. Spell or Trap cards are not acceptable. Cards must work together. (Indirectly or directly doesn't matter. Indirectly is worth more points). Synchros and Fusions are not acceptable.

Grading Scale:

OCG/Grammar: 15

Picture: 10

Balenced?: 10

Name: 5

Uniqueness: 10

Follows da Rules: 50

Total: 100 divided by how many members on team. = ?/10

Losing team: Infinity

Member voted off: maxscool, Arekku

[spoiler=Round 2: Crop Dusting]

Round Goal: See how well you can follow rules. Try out da bonus rounds.

End Date: November 20th

Regulation: Each monster must have to do with something in the sky. The effect must also tune into clearing the field. Realistic Cards only. Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, Spell, Trap, and Normal Monsters will not be accepted.

Grading Scale:

OCG/Grammar: 15

Picture: 10

Balenced?: 10

Name: 5

Uniqueness: 10

Follows da Rules: 50

Losing team: Silent

Member voted off: [Dustin:::EXtreme]

[spoiler=Bonus: 5 points.]

This ones going to be one of my own creation.

Each of these songs have something in common. To get the bonus, you must use what they have in common somewhere in your card.

Deadbeat holiday-Green Day

Android-Green Day

Reduntant-Green Day

Knowlege-Green Day

F*u*c*k off and die-Green Day

American Idiot-Green Day

I Don't Want to Know if You're Lonely lyrics-Green Day

Rotting-Green Day

You're Pitiful-Weird Al

The songs all have something in common. find it, use it, win.

I saw this in a movie once.

[/align]

[align=center]

[spoiler=Round 3: Look Down]

Round Goal: How will you do without your best cardmaker? How will you do with a modified rule?

End Date: December 10th

Regulation: Each member must make 2 Monster Cards. Synchro and Fusion will not be accepted. The first card must support the 2nd card indirectly. The second card must have a trigger effect triggered when the first monster does something (Activates effect, attack, summoned, ect.) Your cards must work together but your card cannot work with any other teamate's card. The opposite of what your used to doing. If your card works with your teamate's, you lose points instead of gaining.

Grading Scale: -Defult Scale-

[spoiler=Bonus]

Include the 42nd word of the song this round title is based upon in your card's name.

Stuck? Heres a hint.

Sulvrqhus Minus Seven Spaces (-7 spaces)

[/align]

[spoiler=Round For: Grammer is cey.]

Round Goal: Da bests r still out. How will u do?

End Date: December 21th

Regulation: Make 1 card that is worth my time.

Grading Scale (Your gonna lurv this.)

OCG/Grammar: 100

Follows the rules: Pass/fail

Personal intrest (This only means it's not like ' When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card' This also applies to the fact that the card is worth my time): Pass/Fail

Bonus: Not much I can say for this round, but DO NOT overthink your card.

[align=center]

Round 5: Untitled

Round goal: All participating members must post a card.

End Date: Until all participating members post a card.

Regulation: You will make a Monster card, if you choose to make a Ritual, you must also provide the Ritual Spell card. Your monster is not allowed the following: A face, A name (meaning no 'Bobby Joe, the Mystical Hobo' names, or a set ATK or DEF (? or 0 work) Gaining or obtaining ATK and DEF is required.

-Defult Grading Scale-

[spoiler=bonus] Make a card effect that resembles the power 'Koh, the Face Stealer' has. 1 point.

[/align]

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know for others,but I'm sooo in.

If you accept me,...:)

Here goes my card:

165291il8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Spiritual Promotion". As long as "Ancient Yin Dragon" remains in face-up Defense Position, during your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 500 for each Spellcaster-Type Monster in your Graveyard. At the End Phase of your turn send 1 Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, destroy this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK Monster from your Deck.

I enter? I assume i don't need to post a card as I am the said Admin =)

Your the admin of the site I want to borrow.

Anyway' date=' please post a card anyway.

See your current skill anyway.

[/quote']

Boo. I haven't made a card in awhile, you'd have to rate one of my old ones.

I enter? I assume i don't need to post a card as I am the said Admin =)

Your the admin of the site I want to borrow.

Anyway' date=' please post a card anyway.

See your current skill anyway.

[/quote']

Boo. I haven't made a card in awhile, you'd have to rate one of my old ones.

fine, I'll do all da work.

I suppose I can give this a shot...

22767ip2.jpg

If a chain is activated while this card is on the field, deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the number of cards involved in the chain x300. This card can declare an attack during your opponent's Battle Phase. If it does, it cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.

Heres my card

163358dj3.jpg

effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 face-up Trap Cards from your side of the field to the Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points for each Continuous Trap Card in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.

Heres my card

163358dj3.jpg

effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 face-up Trap Cards from your side of the field to the Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points for each Continuous Trap Card in your Graveyard. Once per turn' date=' you can destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.

[/quote']

Rejected, banned from this contest.

That is the effect of Uria, Lord of Searing Flames

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Uria,_Lord_of_Searing_Flames

Eh ... why not. 8)

This is one of my best and my current favorite. ^_^

33cc47d.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster cannot be Advance Summoned except by Releasing 2 DARK Fiend-Type monsters you control. If this monster is Summoned in Defense Position, it is destroyed during the End Phase. When this monster is Summoned successfully, destroy all monsters on your field (except this card). Each time you lose Life Points, Summon 1 "Shade Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) To an unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your field. If all Monster Card Zones on your field are occupied, this monster gains 100 ATK and DEF instead. If a "Shade Token" has been Released by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card you control, you cannot Advance Summon a monster this turn. If this Attack Position monster is selected as an attack target while there are 1 or more "Shade Tokens" on your field, you can switch the attack target to a "Shade Token" you control. The Battle Damage inflicted to your Life Points is equal to the attacking monster's ATK -2400. If you lose Life Points this way, you cannot Summon a "Shade Token" to your field. During each of your End Phases, if there are no "Shade Tokens" on your field, this monster loses 200 DEF. If this monster's DEF reaches 0 this way, remove this monster from play. If this monster is removed from play by this effect, you lose half your Life Points.

Archived