Survivor-Awaiting the finals

Zeroshot

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes' date=' that's not good! Everyone on Team Infinity, please post your cards on time. If you don't, you might be the first to be voted off!

[/quote']

Actually, they could vote off anyone. Even the first person to post his card cause frankly, I don't care who goes.

Isn't this game fun?

Yikes' date=' that's not good! Everyone on Team Infinity, please post your cards on time. If you don't, you might be the first to be voted off!

[/quote']

Actually, they could vote off anyone. Even the first person to post his card cause frankly, I don't care who goes.

Isn't this game fun?

Darn, you're right... You just had to say "even the first person to post his card" didn't you... And yes, this game is really fun...

[/quote']

Isn't this game fun?

Darn, you're right... You just had to say "even the first person to post his card" didn't you... And yes, this game is really fun...

Lol, you don't know much about Survivor do ya?

That is one line the host said in the 2nd or 3rd season. Except it had nothing to do with Yu Gi Oh cards tho.....strange.

Let's compare some teams shall we?

Team Silent: Exactly what I expected so far. Some members (3) are discussing this round and have a race for team leader.

Team Infinity: Bla. Yes, you have 1 card turned in on time, early if I do say so myself. There is absolutely NO discussion on the forums.

This actually looks exactly like Kota and Fang from this season's Survivor show. Look it up ;)

Well' date='it is hard!!!

There was a similar contest held and my team was perfect.You could just create thread in YCM,not on Infinitex.

And then not all team members take part in making cards.

So,...

[/quote']

1. Don't tell me how to run my contest.

2. No, doing it on YCM would ruin the privacy.

3. Your team is doing fine, WTH you defending the other team?

Well' date=' last time I had time to check IFX (which was yesterday) I didn't even see the team forums (unless I'm blind and just missed them ;) ). Granted, I haven't been on it today yet, but that was why I haven't posted there yet :P

[/quote']

Hmmm, that was a reason......2 days ago......

Ruby originally wanted to make the forums invisable to every member except those in Survivor.

But, dat didn't work so he made them visable again.

So far Ruby, Hunter, Shradow, K.B. and (I believe it's Ned but I'm not sure) have posted there.

Well' date='it is hard!!!

There was a similar contest held and my team was perfect.You could just create thread in YCM,not on Infinitex.

And then not all team members take part in making cards.

So,...

[/quote']

1. Don't tell me how to run my contest.

2. No, doing it on YCM would ruin the privacy.

3. Your team is doing fine, WTH you defending the other team?

3.I'm not defending anyone.

2.I know.

1.I'm not telling you how to run your contest,I'm just telling you my opinion.I didn't tell DO that or else,...

^_^

Im sorry but I will not take part in the discussing simply because the background of the site is black and I cannot see the words clearly' date=' & Because I do not know where to go...

[/quote']

Sniff, I'll PM Ruby.

Anyway, the sites background is back, yes

But the font color is White ;)

Archived