Survivor-Awaiting the finals

Zeroshot

Hmm I'm not sure what my best is... so here's my favourite;

115006oq4.jpg

[spoiler= Effect:]1 Tuner + or more Winged Beast-Type Non-Tuner monsters.

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully place 3 Fly Counters on this card. When a Winged Beast-Type monster with a Fly Counter(s) is attacked you can remove 1 Fly Counter from the card to negate the attack. While this card is face-up on the field monsters with Fly Counters cannot declare an attack or activate their effects (excluding this card). You can remove 3 Fly Counters from anywhere on the field to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. When this card declares an attack you can negate the attack to place 1 Fly Counter on the attack target.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. Would my Kirby card be considered "realistic"? Because I like spreading the awesomeness that is Kirby. (in other words' date=' I like posting it in lots of places)

[/quote']

No, it wouldn't

but some rounds will consist of making a Pop Culture card and some aren't required to be realistic.

[align=center]Well, this looks like fun, and I was invited ;), so I think I'll join ^_^

I don't really have a favorite card, so here's my most recent one. Rumored to be overpowered, I haven't gotten a straight answer on how to implicitly balance it, so here it is in it's original and current form :P:

27zbz3a.jpg

EDIT: Ooh, like I said in the original thread for this card, pic credit goes to Wolfberserker ^_^[/align]

Archived