Survivor-Awaiting the finals

Zeroshot

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally finished my card. Took a while of fiddling around to decide what exactly the effects would be.

115006vb2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]Destroy all Level 3 or lower monsters on the field. While this card is face-up on the field, all Level 3 or lower Normal Monsters are changed to face-up Attack Position and their ATK and DEF each become 0. When a Reptile-Type monster on the field is destroyed, the controller of that monster discards 1 random card from his/her hand. Once per turn, you can send the top 2 cards from your Deck and 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Minion Token" (Reptile-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 300/DEF 500) under your opponent's control in face-up Attack Position. If that token is destroyed by battle this turn, you can draw 1 card from your Deck.

I always make it a point to say "under your opponent's control" in this context to avoid the dispute over whether "your opponent's field" or "your opponent's side of the field" is correct ocg. Hopefully that won't be counted as an ocg error.

Why do I have the ominous feeling that Zero will put this off for another day or two?

Well I'm putting off for another day for a good reason.

I won't be at my computer tomorrow at all.

I can't.

My apologies.

During tomorrow, do whatever you like, just don't PM me or spam up this thread.

• 7 months later...

Archived