Evolution v.s. Creationism

Static

Was it helpful?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Was it helpful?

• Yes
    • No

I always like to be neutral' date=' but I'm a creationist.

[/quote']

Damn, out of the two people who are actually creationist (Chaos did that as a joke, he is infact an atheist) One does not post (yugiohman) and the other one wants to be neutral. No Debate for now :(

Mostly creationism for me

But I'm not 100% sure about either of them. It really confuses me when I ask myself questions about them. Like how can everything be here, everything had to be created by something but theres nothing to create it blablabla. And I'm not here to debate which one's right and which ones wrong just stating what i think.

everything had to be created by something but theres nothing to create it

Well Tkill, everything started with just dust and debris, gravity allowed this dust and debris created the sun, the last, very small bits of dust and debris created the other planets. Soon life began to grow on Earth, and it evolved.

There's the whole world made by Science in layman's terms.

Well Tkill' date=' everything started with just dust and debris, gravity allowed this dust and debris created the sun, the last, very small bits of dust and debris created the other planets. Soon life began to grow on Earth, and it evolved.

[/quote']

Where did the dust and debris come from though? That's where i get confused >.< It can't have just always been there

Well Tkill' date=' everything started with just dust and debris, gravity allowed this dust and debris created the sun, the last, very small bits of dust and debris created the other planets. Soon life began to grow on Earth, and it evolved.

[/quote']

Where did the dust and debris come from though? That's where i get confused >.< It can't have just always been there

Well, if you think about it long enough, you'll eventually end up in the Church of the big bang with stephen hawking jsut because you cannot except what has always been and always will be. (which is the universe, recreating itself after it sucks itself in, in booms called "big bangs" and either recreating the exact same thing or new things every time.) I shall not delve deeper into the big bang theory.

Flanders is far from being cool. Don`t be like him.

First' date=' do you know who is Flanders?

Second, do you know why he`s uncool?

Last, [b']do you want to be like him?[/b]

Ain't nobody should be gullible enough to believe the bible, I mean, giving money to the Church, believing the proofless book, AND being proud of it. Ain't nobody would want to be like him.

Archived