Was it helpful?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Was it helpful?

• Yes
    • No

Heres a little bit about both.

Creationism

Evolution

Do you believe in creationism, or do you tend to agree more with Evolution? Clearly state your position and debate why you think yours is right/the other is wrong.

I support Darwins Evolution theory, heres why:

* Animals (humans included) have the ability to adapt to their environment, meaning they could have adapted via having altered genetic code and passing down proper traits to their children.

* There is proof of the world existing for more than 10,000 years / proof of the world forming that can be scientifically explained (big bang theory)

* The Idea of creationism has little scientific backing and seems to have poped up out of nowhere sometime ago during the course of history.

Heres a little bit about both.

Creationism

Evolution

Do you believe in creationism, or do you tend to agree more with Evolution? Clearly state your position and debate why you think yours is right/the other is wrong.

I support Darwins Evolution theory, heres why:

* Animals (humans included) have the ability to adapt to their environment, meaning they could have adapted via having altered genetic code and passing down proper traits to their children.

* There is proof of the world existing for more than 10,000 years / proof of the world forming that can be scientifically explained (big bang theory)

* The Idea of creationism has little scientific backing and seems to have poped up out of nowhere sometime ago during the course of history.

There`s a recent Simpsons episode about that. Flanders launches an anti-evolution campaign, and ask Springfield schools to stop studying evolution.

I oprefer the evolution theory. All religions are sects. The greatest one is the religious one. But everyone has its own thoughts about that.

There`s a recent Simpsons episode about that. Flanders launches an anti-evolution campaign, and ask Springfield schools to stop studying evolution.

I oprefer the evolution theory. All religions are sects. The greatest one is the religious one. But everyone has its own thoughts about that.

Evolution as science has proved more than faith ever has and ever will.

The bible was written almost 60 years after the death of Jesus. The old testament was more or less folk stories passed down through generations and who knows how much each story changed after being passed down so much.

Evolution as science has proved more than faith ever has and ever will.

The bible was written almost 60 years after the death of Jesus. The old testament was more or less folk stories passed down through generations and who knows how much each story changed after being passed down so much.

I always like to be neutral' date=' but I'm a creationist.

[/quote']

Damn, out of the two people who are actually creationist (Chaos did that as a joke, he is infact an atheist) One does not post (yugiohman) and the other one wants to be neutral. No Debate for now :(

Archived