Yu-Gi-Oh! vs. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX vs. Yu-gi-Oh! 5D's

Zack Blaze

5D's is more original than GX, but the first Yu-Gi-Oh! was very original. Yusei doesn't win by some BROKEN MAGICAL ANCIENT ARTIFACT OR DUEL MONSTER SPIRIT, he rely's on pure skill alone. The other two, meh, Yu-Gi-Oh! was alright, but like, there was too much helping, I mean, the little brat barely dueled himself, and Jaden store a Shemale Duel Spirit in his soul.

Ranking:

1: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

2: Yu-Gi-Oh!

3: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

It goes like this

Yugioh=Yugioh 5D's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yugioh GX

You're Missing a series.

1) YGO.

I love this mix of games including Capmon Chess, and Monster World (Yami No Bakura was MENTAL), the Yami No Games were fun.

2) YGO: DM

Although my memory of this is fading coz its been like 4 years since I last watched it (it feels like it anyway), the last arc wins the whole series.

3) YGO DM: GX/YGO: 5Ds (Without the twins, with the twins above)

GX it had its moments, alot of comedy which I loved too.

5Ds for me when the twins aren't playing a main role it goes down hill, but currently JACK is saving the series by being an ass. (I am seriously becoming a JACK fangirl)

GX sucks. I haven't seen 5D's yet as i live in Denmark (another 2 painful months to wait:-() and the original is pretty good and the only reason i even watch GX is 'cause i have nothing better to watch when Mythbusters ain't on Discovery.

1) Yu-Gi-Oh

2) Yu-Gi-Oh

3) Yu-Gi-Oh

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's & G/X

Spam much Jonas?

Please guys original =/= DM. I'm sick to death of people mislabeling it incorrectly.

YGO just rocked lots of people going mad, soul stealing, blood, and death. Seeing Zork hacked up was funny esp with Yami No Bakura cheating Super Criticals in just to have Ryou kick his ass =D. Jyonouchi in drag was mega lol and NO ONE can throw a tantrum like a Kaiba. Death-T was fun to watch as well even if Seto turned on Mokuba. The Yami No Games vast outshine anything DM has ever added to YGO, because the OCG/TCG for me has ruined the series alot....

DM it had a well thought goal to reach although the fillers confused the story a bit, it had a very strong ending which I enjoyed it really did justice and wrapped up everything which made it a worth end. Although like the previous series its a shell of the manga.

GX's end don't get me started hack the final duel out and make it end on the graduation then GX would have improved 10 folder. Final 2 seasons really dug GX though the addition of Fujiwara suddenly ruined a very good thing, Fujiwara was a well built character if only they'd made Fubuki and Ryo remember he was MISSING (Presumed Dead...).

The GX manga outdoes its anime companion hugely, I mean Manjoume actually beat Judai, and Manjoume is fighting to prove he deserves to be there (he was a junior champion), I like that added element to him a character, however the manga contradicts the anime on Sho, the anime Ryo said Sho was too harsh, in the manga Sho was too kind. Some manga duels were real lol like Misawa dueling Judai just for Asuka's number. I prefer this over the anime tbh.

5Ds nice plot building up, however I don't feel the same connection to as many characters as I did before, but maybe thats just early days, I don't feel a strong connection to any of the main cast (although JACK has grown on me ALOT since 25), it just feels like when my fav characters aren't in there's no point watching. It took until the twins turned up for me to really get excited about it.

If I can include the manga I've tuned into

1) Yu-Gi-Oh! ('98 )

2) Yu-Gi-Oh! DM (00-04)

3) Yu-Gi-Oh! DM: GX Manga (05-Present)

4) Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds (08-Present)/Yu-Gi-Oh! DM: GX (04-08 )

• 2 weeks later...

Whats DM?

That's what people call "the original"' date=' which is when they actually started to play the game. The [i']real[/i] original is Season 0/The Shadow Games/The really, really, old one that was super-violent. I wonder how things would have turned out the card game wasn't a staple to the series.

You know if TCG wasn't created to the series, then GX and 5Ds that followed DM probably would have BSed the rules just as much.

Still, some people preferred the original due to the storyline

Archived