"Yu-Gi-Oh is so gay"

It's actually true. The creators have confirmed that Yu-Gi-Oh is attracted to other male anime series, like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, instead of to female anime series, like Sailor Moon.

Sadly, Yu-Gi-Oh's love is entirely unrequited, since TTGL is extremely manly and is way out of Yu-Gi-Oh's league anyhow. Plus, TTGL isn't gay; he's currently going out with Excel Saga.

It's actually true. The creators have confirmed that Yu-Gi-Oh is attracted to other male anime series' date=' like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, instead of to female anime series, like Sailor Moon.

Sadly, Yu-Gi-Oh's love is entirely unrequited, since TTGL is extremely manly and is way out of Yu-Gi-Oh's league anyhow. Plus, TTGL isn't gay; he's currently going out with Excel Saga.

[/quote']

*sniggers* I lol'ed.

But remember, the common fool's definition of "gay" is "stupid."

I hope it isn't really in it.As said it could be a miss hearing like in the Macross Frontier Song Nyan Nyan.When she says the last part it sounds like she's saying gorgeous delicious deculture when in reality she's not it's how those 3 japenese words are pronounced.(Deculture is realyy Dekurachaa in reality.The others have seperate spellings which I can't remember).So it may just be a misunderstanding.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate people who use the word ‚gay‘ to mean stupid. I’m totally straight and all, but it just annoys me, because gay means two things, and that’s either (usually nowadays) homosexual or happy. And stupid is NOT one of them, and using gay like that is just proof of homophobia, which annoys me. I think this use of the word should be avoided. I’ve never noticed this, but it’s probably Japanese…

It's actually true. The creators have confirmed that Yu-Gi-Oh is attracted to other male anime series' date=' like Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, instead of to female anime series, like Sailor Moon.

[/quote']

Well technically Mangas Cant really date other mangas And you mite be lying About the creator stuff

[/quote']

Well technically Mangas Cant really date other mangas And you mite be lying About the creator stuff

No, the creators have officially confirmed it. Here's proof:

http://yugioh.faq.konami.jp/EokpControl?&lang=en&tid=45322&event=FE0006

Archived