Which is the Next Best Thing?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is the Next Best Thing?

• Bleach
    • Naruto
    • Code Geass
    • Fullmetal Alchemist
    • Air Gear

Code Geass is a great anime to watch. It interesting to watch from the point of view this exiled prince believed to be died from the royal family. He is now living now in Japan with younger sister who blind and cripple because of their father the Emperor of Britannia. Lelouch is a student who will lead a rebellion against Britannia and now will got through hardships he has to hand harsh reality and lose of many friends for his ambition. You will think about all about all that happens through the story. This just like Deathnote and Light Yagami, but Lelouch Doesn't go on mass killing spree.

I also forgot to mention naruto is a good anime, but gets dry over the 256+ episodes with the story line after a while. It is good and I would recommend it, but you see almost the same thing. Filled with a lot of filler episodes.

Bleach is good, but has a lot episodes like naruto. Also the good parts of the anime is the first ark and arrancar ark.

Look at animefart.com and there is a list of anime to watch

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimaya (14 Episodes, Great Series. Don't judge by first episode)

Neon Genesis Evangelion (It is an older anime that was based in the future so they have casette tapes lol.)

Claymore ( I HIGHLY recommend the manga over the anime.)

Archived