RATE MY STARFOX CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not finished though [LOCK] This got a 1 year bump... WTF?

Silver The Hedgehog

Wow... Spark197, that was just plain harsh. A t least say why you don't like them, like this;

They need backgrounds, make each card have their own individual effects instead of them all having the same effects, they are overpowered and they should be Beast-Warrior instead of Warrior.

EDIT: That was pretty harsh too Blacx. To all you newbies out there, say WHY you don't like or like cards instead of saying about 2 or 3 words in a comment.

• 4 weeks later...

187501gh5.jpg

Overpowered by stats alone effect makes it worse' date=' maybe lower the ATK to around 1900-1700 and the DEF to 1500-1200. Also change the effect to adding it to your hand. Alternatly, lower the ATK and DEF to around 1600-1300 each and keep the effect the same. I like the idea of fox summoning his comrades though[/i']

187501aq5.jpg

Stats are a little high for a mechanic but not over the top, near infinite summoning is very bad searchabilty is not. Slippy needs a new effect.

Maybe change the effect to something like command knight? Seeing as slippy's mechanical ability will make the other team member's weapons better. If you ever make an arwing, maybe you can remove from play slippy for 2 turns (see evil hero infernal gainer for more details) to revive it?

187501wq2.jpg

VERY overpowered and shouldn't it only work on the starfox team? Add a common phase in each monster's name, such as 'Team Starfox' separated from the rest of the name by a "-" so you can have theme support only work on that theme. Example "Fox McCloud" would become "Team Starfox - Fox McCloud" Once you fix that, It needs a more balanced effect. Maybe change it to 'Up to Twice per turn, when a "Team Starfox" monster you control would be destroyed it is not destroyed' or if you want to keep the ability to summon the team more easily, add 'During your drawphase, if you draw a "Team Starfox" Monster you can special summon it' Or you could special summon them from the deck with this card, as long as there are limits.

187501me1.jpg

Summoning a 2500 ATK monster at no cost is BAD. Needs a more original effect, Falco Strikes me as a sharpshoot/ace pilot so maybe use that?

187501ir2.jpg

Same problem with the stats as fox, should be 1900 at most if there is no negative effect attached. I think that Krystal should be like this, being more of a telepath then a fighter:

Team Starfox - Krystal

4*

LIGHT

Beast-Warrior/effect

1500/2100

You can pay 500 life points during your mainphase, if you do your opponent must reveal his/her hand until the end of the turn. If this card is no longer face up on the field, its effect is negated.

sorry bout that

Fixes/reviews in the quote

Please consider them

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived