My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end of chapter 23 was surprising!

There was one mistake: Jinzo is a DARK Monster, so it's effect would be negated. An even if Jinzo would still have it's effect, the dad would use DAD's effect to estroy the monster Kim had.

But on the whole, good chapter.

I'm in some kind of a writer's block...I try to write, but it goes very slowly...

The end of chapter 23 was surprising!

There was one mistake: Jinzo is a DARK Monster' date=' so it's effect would be negated. An even if Jinzo would still have it's effect, the dad would use DAD's effect to estroy the monster Kim had.

But on the whole, good chapter.

I'm in some kind of a writer's block...I try to write, but it goes very slowly...

[/quote']

Actually, Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror says this: When the effect of a DARK monster activates on the field or in the Graveyard, negate it. Jinzo's effect is Continuous. Because of this, Jinzo's effect doesn't "activate", it "is there." Also, if you check rules on Continuous monster effects, the rules say that they cannot be chained to, therefore Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror cannot chain onto Jinzo's effect and therefore cannot negate it.

It even says in yugioh wikia rulings for Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

"*Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror" cannot negate the Continuous Effects of DARK monsters."

Didn't I already make this point in Chapter 23? Also, if I'm right, then Dark Armed Dragon used his 3 DARK monsters in the grave to destroy Trophy Egg, EBD, then ED, which means he has none for EAD. Also, Kim CHAINED the Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror to the activation of Foolish Burial, so, by the time Jinzo was in the graveyard, Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror was ready to negate anything the Dark Armed Dragon would negate the destruction caused by Dark Armed Dragon. Also, when he resurrected Jinzo, there were no DARK monsters in the graveyard to remove for Dark Armed Dragon's effect. Then when Lightning Vortex was activated, it destroyed all of Mr. Shadow's monsters.

Archived