My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried posting Chapter 16' date=' but for some reason it didn't post right. Maybe it's because I ran out of characters or something. That sucks because I wrote a very good chapter, too. I'll post it on my next part of my fan-fic post. The link for Part 2 of my fan-fic is: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-90401-post-1501474.htmlpid1501474

[/quote']

Well, I tried making another place to put my fan-fic, but Umbra is all like "Keep all your chapters in one thread. Locked.". I don't mean any offense to you, Umbra, I know your just doing your job, but I can't make any more fan-fic because I ran out of characters on my thread or something. I don't know how I'll continue my Fan-fic. Any ideas, anyone?

you need any more new characters/decks/cards?

Not entirely what I was asking for in my previous post, but I probably will. Why'd you ask? I meant that I can't continue my fan-fic because, when I try to put the next chapter into the post, only part of it gets written. I have quite a few more ideas left in my head, but I could always use some filler duels to stretch out the fan fic and keep the storyline chapters from getting absolutely huge. So thanks for your offer ragnarok1945.

Anyway, if you want, if you post a character, please use this format:

Name:

Appearance (Not necessary unless the boy looks like a girl, or the girl looks like a boy, or if appearance is significant):

Background (isn't really necessary, but it stretches out a Chapter some):

Personality:

Characters you make will most likely only be minor characters, though, Ragnarok. But trust me, I have some a cool plot line in my head. But I just need to figure out how I will post future chapters without them getting locked on.

*shrugs* I might. Was always interested into seeing how machine decks can now work, but most fics I've seen people didn't use Cyber Dragon. Cyber Twin, Cyber End, or Chimera Overtech because they all said was too broken and as a result they were all given crap decks.

You got any ideas for a good machine deck yet to come?

*shrugs* I might. Was always interested into seeing how machine decks can now work' date=' but most fics I've seen people didn't use Cyber Dragon. Cyber Twin, Cyber End, or Chimera Overtech because they all said was too broken and as a result they were all given crap decks.

You got any ideas for a good machine deck yet to come?

[/quote']

I got 2:

1. Gadget deck with a Cyber Dragon and Overload Fusion thrown in to create another possible OTK.

2. Ancient Gear deck with a Cyber Dragon, Future Fusion, and Overload Fusion thrown in for multiple OTK possibilities. Maybe even with Jinzo - Returners and Jinzos thrown in for 1 MORE OTK possibility.

Also, thanks for the tip about the Realistic cards, Ragnarok and Haou. Also, LarryCotter, I'll have to think about Final Countdown. Most of my duels don't last that long, maybe 15 turns at the most, I really don't keep track of turns gone by.

I was just making some good machine deck ideas is all. Also, I forgot to mention VWXYZ cards. They may not be good, but they are fun. Plus, John won't be using the OTKs. John WILL lose in the fan-fic at least once (otherwise he would have a way too good win percentage), but not necessarily to an OTK. I'll try my best to be sure that John isn't as much of a "canon sue" as Jaden, if John is/will be one at all.

VWXYZ has 3000 ATK points. That's pretty big. XYZ is 2800 ATK. Plus, VWXYZ can do all sorts of crazy stuff that is sometimes very helpful. One such is changing a Marshmallon to Attack Position. XYZ would simply blast through it at the cost of a card.

I never said it was in the next chapter. I just happened to bring up VWXYZ decks being fun and then you started talking about how many people use XYZ, and then I said how someone will use VWXYZ in a duel. Bad news is that I can't even post Chapter 16 in my thread. When I tried adding it onto the first post (where are my other Chapters are), it wasn't finished. I must've ran out of space in my first post. I don't know what I can do to post the others!

Archived