My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are reading this message, read MY second post of this thread (the post with 15 chapters counts as my first post.)

As for your question, Ragnarok, do you mean like an Equip Spell? In that case, I would like to see your idea first, then I might change it. Just maintain VWXYZ's destructibility, because how else is John going to defeat that opponent? Or will John defeat him? It will take me some time to get to a duel where somebody uses VWXYZ, but I WILL make one, just like how I'll be sure that John faces the hooded figure again at least once.

*shrugs* Yeah you can give it an equip spell (and I'll make it so you can't use it too much) like "equip to a machine monster. If your opponent's LP is higher than yours, the equipped machine monster can attack your opponent's LP directly, but if it's sent off the field, the machine monster is removed from play"

Or something like that

*shrugs* Yeah you can give it an equip spell (and I'll make it so you can't use it too much) like "equip to a machine monster. If your opponent's LP is higher than yours' date=' the equipped machine monster can attack your opponent's LP directly, but if it's sent off the field, the machine monster is removed from play"

Or something like that

[/quote']

So something like:

Weapon of the Conglomerate Machine

Equip Spell

Equip only to a "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" or "VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon" you control. As long as your Life Points are lower than your opponent's, the equipped monster can attack your opponent directly. While your Life Points are higher than your opponent's, increase the equipped monster's ATK by 300. When this card is removed from the field, remove the equipped monster from play.

Is this one too powerful?

True that. Also, did you read Chapter 17? I have noticed one thing, though: Whenever I make John lose, he isn't even close to winning. The Destiny Hero deck (more specifically a DDT deck) seems a bit too weak in order to pull off that kind of win. But then again, I've never seen that kind of deck run before.

True that. Also' date=' did you read Chapter 17? I have noticed one thing, though: Whenever I make John lose, he isn't even close to winning. The Destiny Hero deck (more specifically a DDT deck) seems a bit too weak in order to pull off that kind of win. But then again, I've never seen that kind of deck run before.

[/quote']

Where is Nr 17?

PS:Don't introduce the ABCDE Catapult Cannon Dragon or something it would become too complicated...

True that. Also' date=' did you read Chapter 17? I have noticed one thing, though: Whenever I make John lose, he isn't even close to winning. The Destiny Hero deck (more specifically a DDT deck) seems a bit too weak in order to pull off that kind of win. But then again, I've never seen that kind of deck run before.

[/quote']

Where is Nr 17?

PS:Don't introduce the ABCDE Catapult Cannon Dragon or something it would become too complicated...

I don't know what Nr means, but Chapter 17 is under Chapter 16, which is in my second post. Also, as for that VWXYZ, I'll probably put it in the duel. How would it make the duel complicated?

[/quote']

Then can his next duel be cut at least a little closer?

[/quote']

Then can his next duel be cut at least a little closer?

When you said "his next duel", do you mean Mr. Clock's next duel, or John's next duel, or John's next duel with Mr. Clock? Either way, I'll try my best to be sure that both will be at below 2000 before one wins the duel.

"Craig Qwerty" Hmm. That sounds weird. Wait. . . .

1. "Q" must have a "U".

2. "Qwertyuiop" is the first row of letters on the keyboard. But take off the last four letters' date=' its Qwerty!!!!

Did you know that, or was that a coincidence?

[/quote']

A keyboard with the top letters qwertyuiop is known as the "Qwerty" keyboard. There was once another keyboard idea, but that one was rejected. I named the last name of the character the name of a keyboard to imply that he's like a computer and/or works with computers in some way. Not the best way to make the reference, but I see you noticed it.

Also, there are a few words that involve a "Q" without a "U" after it. Check a Scrabble dictionary and there will be some, like qat or qaid. Also, Iraq is a name that involves a "q" not followed by a "u".

Chapter 18 up.

Can you place a link to chapters 16-18 here?

Do this:

1. Go to the first page of this thread.

2. Go down 4 posts.

3. If you did this correctly, then you will be looking at another one of my posts that has Chapters 16, 17, and 18 on it. The post with Chapters 16, 17, and 18 is on the first page. Just look for it.

Archived