My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pffffffffft. Fortune telling duels. You hear that all the time but they're always fake in RL.

It isn't really a fortune-telling duel. More like he has a non-Yugioh Tarot deck and he'll give a reading with it if he loses the duel. By the way, what's RL? Oh yeah, it must be Real Life, right?

yeah. Most of the duels I've seen he's having fun in it' date=' which is ok (and thus was the major flaw in GX, because Jaden has way too much fun no matter how much is on the line, no seriousness at all).

Maybe now with something on the line, John will see this more than a mere game

[/quote']

That wasn't always the case. In his duel with Brron, Mad King of Dark World, his friends were sent to the stars and he unlocked the power of the Supreme King, which made him very serious. Also, in Season 4, in episode 161, he was extremely serious and had no fun. He didn't start having fun again until late in episode 162. But I understand what you're saying.

it was almost overdone if you ask me

Yeah, like when Kaiba wanted to jump from a castle if Yugi didn't let him win. (How would you be, that little *f*-er fused a Spell card with his Blue-Eyes)

Or when Joey said Duke should stop his company if Duke lost to him. (Nyeh!)

Or when Yugi dueled Kaiba over the last piece of cheesecake.

(Since it was Yugilicous).

Or when...OK I'll stop it now...

Archived