Dark Magician girl: why make her dirty?

The dark magician girl is my fave card, yes shes cute but she's also a spellcaster (my fave type) and work's best in a dark magician deck (my fave type of deck, 2cd fave card) My question is: why are there so many dirty pictures of her?

Im 19 and dont get turned on by anime girl's, well that could be cause I dont get turned on by girls period but thats neither here nor there.

The reason it bother's me about the DM girl, is because shes just that, a GIRL. It's not dark magician woman. I know in the anime they showed the real DM girl but she still didint seem very old. Why do so many boy's make naked pictures of her, or pictures of her in her under garment's? She to me anyways seem's to be a child. Someone explain to me why they do this, no one would make a naked picture of sakura from Card captor sakura would they? Hey what about Sakura haruno? It just bother's me :(

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's because of the way she's dressed, and because that's what the internet is like.

but she still didint seem very old.

Canonically, isn't she supposed to be about three thousand years old? >_>

1. I don't see why you care. May I remind everyone that Dark Magician Girl is a little piece of cardboard?

2. To horny, 13 year old boys, Dark Magician Girl is a hot girl with 2000 attack points. Usually, young boys worship hot girls.

Asking "Why is Dark Magician Girl" on so many hentai websites is like asking "Why is the sky blue? Why do people like money? Why is Chuck Norris still alive?"

OMG THAT IS HORRIBLE. a riot, but horrible :)

I didint ask why she was on hentai websites. Read all the posts I basicly want to know why make someone who looks like a child nude? it's disgusting, and if you dont like my topic dont come to it :)

Im not blameing the makers of DM girl, shes cute, I just find making her nude is odd beings as she looks like a child in not judgeing anyone who watches hentai.

Archived