Dark Magician girl: why make her dirty?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone has their own opinions just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone has to suddenly stop.

There's no age issue because like Rag said she's based on a 16 year old, there is worst stuff in the hentai domain, not that I've visited it in a while.

The thing is that even though you think "oh that's so wrong" the creators of the show or the license holders think one thing "Sex Sells" did you know if you type in sailor moon on goolge with the safe search of you get hentai? did you know there is hentai of rin. Did you know there is hentai of Card Captor Sakura? Did you know there is even Winnie the Pooh Hentai? There all license by the owners of the shows. Any anime, not just the perverted ones designed for it, not just the ANIME 18 ones but EVERY anime more than likely has at least one piece of hentai out for it. Yes it is wrong. Is it reality? Yes.

Do you think I sit and cry over it or somthing no, I just dont understand is all its gross. OMG I got my secret rare full body picture of dark magician girl in the mail yesterday! Only 8 bucks on ebay and its on perfect condition. If you guys dont have one search it on ebay,

I ment the card with the full body picture not the magicians force one.

That was never in question' date=' jesus if you dont like my posts people dont read them. Why is everyone defending this hentai creators Im not talking crap about them I JUST DONT UNDERSTND WHY YOU WOULD MAKE CHILD NAKED AND LIKE IT!!!!

[/quote']

The people who do it are just sick.

They like it because it is the way they are.

Archived