Dark Magician girl: why make her dirty?

hey' date=' you heard what he said. Just let it go

[/quote']

Let what go, the insults, fine, the defending hentai, hell no.

As long as this topic stands, I will stay with what I belive and not leave.

I like hentai, I like DMG hentai, DMG hentai's some of the best hentai, people like DMG hentai, she looks 18-20 to me, I don't care what she looks like to you, I support DMG hentai.

Now, if you keep persisting to get in my way, I would have to activate my main protacol, which is to *ahem* terminate all hostilities.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brextbanshee i just read this whole thread and i thought it was hilarious, yes i do agree Dark Magician Girl is extremely how and some of the pictures are "dirty" but whats the big deal, i mean its just a creation and to all the people here who thinks tyhe japanese are retards, right back at cha! Without them there would be no ANIME< YUGIOH< POKEMON< OR ANY FUN STUFF

Okay defend "hentai" all you want I dont care if dark magician girl is 50 she looks 12 look at the animated gif in my sig' date=' how old does she look honestly. I dont know why you waist your time albus im not attacking hentai directly only dmg hentai.

[/quote']

Who said I wasn't defending dmg hentai?

brextbanshee i just read this whole thread and i thought it was hilarious' date=' yes i do agree Dark Magician Girl is extremely how and some of the pictures are "dirty" but whats the big deal, i mean its just a creation and to all the people here who thinks tyhe japanese are retards, right back at cha! Without them there would be no ANIME< YUGIOH< POKEMON< OR ANY FUN STUFF

[/quote']

I actually didn't know that. You need hentai for anime to exist?

Archived