Dark Magician girl: why make her dirty?

You are a bit weird Albus, on some strange otherworldly level you're right... sort of... but steal kinda creepy.

Also I got the wind structure deck with the censorised blue suit on Harpy Chick so I chucked them and put the originals in, I then realized the Wind Deck sucked and chucked the whole thing but the commitment was initially there.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brent, get over it. People will always have perverted minds, and fanart and fanfics can change character ages to fit what it wants.

BMG/DMG doesn't look as young as you say she is, and anime characters always look different ages to what they are. (Plus they don't ever age or seem to)

omg blah blah blah SHE LOOKS LIKE A CHILD TO ME THUS IM DISGUSTED BY IT' date=' MY GOD YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP AND STOP BEING OFFENDED THAT IM NOT TURNED ON BY CHILDREN HENTAI!!!!!!

[/quote']

I see you never heard of the technique that the Japanese would use to make a person's age physically younger...and besides, she is like over 3000 years old!

not going to happen' date=' we need the art for entertainment. Hentai makers will say the same thing on making DMG in such a way

[/quote']

Try reading some dystopia novels like Brave New World, The Giver or 1984 & you will see how evil dictators control every last aspect of the human race.

I have read The Giver (though it's been WAY too many years).

Besides there'd be rebellion on the arts if stripped away

yeah, and the government always like to get rid of them by force...

For further info, please go check out the Culture Revolution of China.

I will. Back on topic you really think hentai can REALLY be taken away without totalitarian organization?

On the surface, yes.

But it will still remain in the minds of people. Unless this totalitarian organization has found some way to control the human mind & will...and replace sex with hatchery centers

even totalitarian people have to know the human mind will go insane without some form of entertainment. What could they possibly replace the arts with?

They will most likely put the people into a state of eternal war with another superpower, so that the people will become too worried about the war to even care about enjoying...just see 1984 for God's sake!

Archived